[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

I like this build very much but as a new player unfortunately I can't understand lots of things that were said in the guide. Is there a way to level up with another build and then transition to this?
"
nepermanent wrote:
I like this build very much but as a new player unfortunately I can't understand lots of things that were said in the guide. Is there a way to level up with another build and then transition to this?

Thanks! And yes, fortunately and unfortunately, that is the nature of this game for new players. There's a lot of info to digest and no easy way for you to acquire it besides time invested.

You can pretty much switch between any build played in the same class. It's just a question of Regret orbs and changing gear. Money is usually the limiting factor for a new player.

But that's why I posted a lot of PoB exports from when I had cheap gear up until now that I have godly gear, for ppl to be able to just copy what I am/was using and you can afford and have a build that worked just as well as the video I posted along with the PoB. I know it seems daunting as a new player, but you gotta start somewhere.

You're gonna make mistakes, buy the wrong gear, get scammed, brick GG items, and a ton of other things that you might or might not call unfortunate.

That's all part of the game. I make mistakes all the time! I've gotten scammed out of 10EX+ several times. I buy expensive dumb things I don't need all the time, and then never sell them just in the off chance I may want to test to see how it feels in game.

So ya, don't feel bad about giving any build a try and having it work or maybe not work. It's normal to run into roadblocks in this game and it's by design meant not to be easy and will require time from you to learn and experiment to truly learn to appreciate.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Sep 10, 2021, 2:08:20 PM
Ty so much for your detailed answer :)
Great build!

is this build still compadible with 3.15?
Hi, i have problems i dont understand so much why, sorry for my english, i follow your instructions but i die so much and didnt see much dmg on my character, i cant tank so much, im new on game.

Sorry i didnt explain so much, i do maps t12-t13 yellows, i do pathing fast with bladestorm but if i do quest like Jun, or bosses, is when i die, i have resists cap, inclusive chaos, but i see on POB i have so low damage, i think is that why i die, i dont know more what need explain. how you have 800k dmg with bladestorm? when i have 2k?

heres is my pastebin:

* i ivenstigate a little and see my evasion its a 7% meanwhile your build have 51% because a source of POB "blind", what is source?
https://pastebin.com/LtgNEbHb
Last edited by ICrysysI on Sep 25, 2021, 7:57:27 AM
Viable in 3.16? Will there be an update once the passive trees are out ?
"
PRYMZ wrote:
Viable in 3.16? Will there be an update once the passive trees are out ?

So far I haven't seen any issues with viability.

However, I will not be updating this as I'm working on my new Boneshatter guide here:

3.16 Boneshatter Jugg

That build and this one are very similar, so you can take what you need from that one to make this one work.

I may at some point update this one for 3.16, but not at the moment.

GL
hello i want play bladestome at the 3.20 this build is good at the momente, or he was dead beacause it's so old .
thx for your answer
"
leon555 wrote:
hello i want play bladestome at the 3.20 this build is good at the momente, or he was dead beacause it's so old .
thx for your answer

Damn homie... This brought back some deep nostalgia.

Looking at the last PoB Export I posted, this looks fine to me. The game has changed a lot since 3.15, but with Archnemesis going away in 3.20, this might be totally fine to play!

To know 100% for sure, I'd have to put one of my Standard toons together in 3.20 and test it out, but that would take several hours of work just to search through all my remove-only stash tabs for the gear.

So, unless a bunch of people post saying they are interested in playing this, and would like me to do that, I am not going to go through all that work. Sorry :/

But, again, it looks fine on paper...

The only problem is that back then you didn't HAVE to run Determination/Purity of Elements, which I usually do, now-days, by default.

BEWARE! How well you with it WILL vary, based on your game knowledge.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info