[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

Buenísimo showcase bro! Yo no creo que hubiese abierto el mapa como el primer video jajajaja reroll o vender.
Un saludo.
"
imoix wrote:
Buenísimo showcase bro! Yo no creo que hubiese abierto el mapa como el primer video jajajaja reroll o vender.
Un saludo.

Jeje gracias! Toca darse duro para saber con que tanto puede el build. Te cuento que despues de ese mapa me siento much mas seguro atacando grupos grandes en Expedition.

Saludos!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 23, 2021, 8:48:32 PM
Hey i just made your build the other day and i was wondering how you got your gem ANOMALOUS LEVEL 14 I CANT SEE IT ON on trade anywhere? its so far i find it really stonge compared to my earthshatter build i made but it dies pretty easy with low health. im sitting 3622/5001 with 1379 reserved. If there is anything im doing wrong let me know.
"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
Hey i just made your build the other day and i was wondering how you got your gem ANOMALOUS LEVEL 14 I CANT SEE IT ON on trade anywhere? its so far i find it really stonge compared to my earthshatter build i made but it dies pretty easy with low health. im sitting 3622/5001 with 1379 reserved. If there is anything im doing wrong let me know.

Hi,

Do you know that you can sell a gem + scouring orb to vendor and it will lower the gem by 1 level?

I bought a lvl 16 and lowered it like that.

I actually stopped doing low-life and it feels better.

I'll be posting an update with the latest changes soon.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 26, 2021, 4:07:45 PM
3.15 Boneshatter Major Update!

Hi Guys,

I've changed quite a few things with the Boneshatter, so here's the current gear and I'll explain the rest below:

Ok, a list of the changes:

1) No more low-life: Just doing regular life at ~5.5k and it feels just fine!

2) No more Maligaro's: They were great early, but locking me to 300% Crit Multi kinda sucked.

3) Oskarm's: These give us Assassin's Mark. So, we can do double curse, without the mod, because the CWDT + Warlord's will apply to Normal/Magic mobs and Assassin's only to Rare/Unique mobs. Works very well.

4) Marylene's: One of the things I found, was lacking a bit of punch to finish mobs off, especially Legion mobs that can be a bit apart from one another. This was because we didn't have guaranteed Culling. Marylene's gives us that and a nice boost to Crit Multi to offset the Maligaro's loss.

5) 6L Replica Wings: I found a low roll 6L one for 35c and spammed around 1-2ex of Divines until I got that nice roll. Then 5c 30% Beast Corrupted. Used to boost totems...

6) Boosting Totems: Previously, totems were just used for buffs and Maim, but I've since turned them into Multi-totem 5L. So, we now have 3 Ancestral Protectors to help you clear and do quite a lot of damage!

7) Helmet Enchant: While the Ancestral Totem %AS enchant is a bit more AS, Blood Rage %AS is up always, and you don't have to drop a totem to get the bonus.

8) New Helmet: The enchanted base was around 1-2ex and I spammed 1 Jagged fossils until I got this. Pretty happy with the result.

9) Warlord Chest: It's just my same old 30c 6L base + Essences + Warlord Exalt + Beast Add Mod to Warlord. Not the best, but I'll take it! Would be nice to have +1 gems, so may try to make another one.

Latest PoB (setup for max potential single-target burst damage):

https://pastebin.com/zBJLDDT2

This new setup is feeling really good. I did Sirus 8 and when you have all buffs down, he goes down quick!

That's all I can think about for now... I'll edit if I forgot something.

GL

Last edited by corosou on Aug 26, 2021, 11:30:35 PM
i tried your paste (https://pastebin.com/5EXgEfpv ) for path of building and i got the petrified blood build. It also doesnt have your new amulet on it either.
"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
i tried your paste (https://pastebin.com/5EXgEfpv ) for path of building and i got the petrified blood build. It also doesnt have your new amulet on it either.

hmm, one sec. let me check

Try: https://pastebin.com/zBJLDDT2
Last edited by corosou on Aug 26, 2021, 11:30:49 PM
Thanks that worked! i really wanna craft make your chest piece, can you make a video on how to craft it. i have a nice chest piece i wanna keep using lol also where does ruthless support fit?
Last edited by Da_GINGER33 on Aug 27, 2021, 2:15:07 AM
"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
Thanks that worked! i really wanna craft make your chest piece, can you make a video on how to craft it. i have a nice chest piece i wanna keep using lol also where does ruthless support fit?

Cool, np!

There's a couple of things about that Warlord chest I made. I slammed a Warlord's Exalt hoping to hit +1 gems, but that didn't happen, I got that reflect mod, which is kinda useless tbh, cuz you can still kill yourself with it in a reflect map.

As I said, I want +1 gems, and it just happens that I got a huge upgraded chest a couple of hours ago:

This cost me 10ex, which I consider an amazing deal!

Anyway, as far as what I was using before, it was a few steps:

1) Buy ilvl 80+ 6L Astral Plate
2) Spam Essence of Greed until you get some good resistances along the life mod.

That's all you need. Now, if you still have a free prefix/suffix, you can slam a Warlord's Exalt, but I would just save to buy one like what I linked.

You just need as much life as you can get/afford, and to cover your resistances. I did Sirus 8 with my previous chest, so this one is just overkill, but that's what min-maxing a toon is all about ;)

GL

Edit: Regarding Ruthless. You swap Ancestral Call > Ruthless for tough bosses. Ancestral Call doesn't help you much with single target DPS.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2021, 2:58:56 AM
Awesome thanks! this build is great and cheap!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info