[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
corosou wrote:

Hmm... (I'm gonna have to be a bit blunt here, so don't take this personally)

This build is pretty decent, but it's not magic. You have the bare minimum of gear on that toon. Probably worth around 1-2ex total for your whole setup, so what you are experiencing is appropriate to the quality of gear you have.

For example, you're using an Abyssus with 49% increased damage taken. That's 1% away from the worst roll possible. That's just not a good idea, especially in the most rippy league in recent memory.

Gear rolls matter and you can't just get by with the cheapest rolls of the gear I recommend. Look at the rolls of all my gear and you'll see I've made a best effort to acquire the best rolls possible. That takes time and money (more than ever this league).

So ya, I'm sorry, but I wrote an overly detailed guide because I don't like and don't have the time to go around fixing individual's build problems.

Trust me, you have all the information you need, just keep upgrading your toon, and once you have proper end-game gear, come back and let us know if you still have the same issues.

Also, take the time to read the guide in detail. You seem to have missed the part where I mention that there are several other options to deal with Mana issues, besides the Cluster jewel.

GL

Alright, alright, I will try to improve every piece that I can.
I have definitely read all you have posted (maybe some info slipped my mind a little) but if I didnt I wouldnt have solved the mana issue in the first place (fuel the fight is really nice :D)

Would you recommend switching from a cluster jewel with fuel the fight and go for other options? Or maybe acquiring a better cluster jewel with easier access to fuel the fight would be an option too?

What about rings? Should I go for rings that add physical damage to attacks and have most of my resistances on armor?

Thank you for all your help. With you having reassured me that everything is as intended I will continue grinding :D
"
WeirdRedW wrote:

Alright, alright, I will try to improve every piece that I can.
I have definitely read all you have posted (maybe some info slipped my mind a little) but if I didnt I wouldnt have solved the mana issue in the first place (fuel the fight is really nice :D)

Would you recommend switching from a cluster jewel with fuel the fight and go for other options? Or maybe acquiring a better cluster jewel with easier access to fuel the fight would be an option too?

What about rings? Should I go for rings that add physical damage to attacks and have most of my resistances on armor?

Thank you for all your help. With you having reassured me that everything is as intended I will continue grinding :D

No worries, you're doing fine for your gear/lvl!

As far as the Cluster goes, you just want some way to Leech mana, it doesn't matter where. I was just pointing out you had other options besides it.

Do move that Anomalous Bladestorm to your off-hand setup to level and put a lvl 21 Vaal Ancestral Warchief there. This build relies heavily on Totems buffs for DPS. So, if it's going to take you a long time to buy a Large Ring Thread of Hope, then anoint "Panopticon" on your amulet right now, as both Protector and 2xVaal Warchiefs can ALL be active at the SAME TIME, and they give you huge DPS buffs, which you aren't taking advantage of at all right now. Not to mention that a Protector + 2 Vaal Warchiefs do a good chunk of damage themselves.

Finally, this is a pure physical damage build, so yes, you should get the most #-# phys, %phys, Attack Speed, Crit Chance/Multi you can get everywhere, and move resistances to gear that can't give you DPS bonuses.

GL
Hey!

I played poe a while back on PC, thought i should give it a shot on ps5 now and i foumd this build thats looks fun!

Ive played a slayer cyclone last and this seems "kinda" similar.

Have anyone played this on ps4/ps5 and can give some thoughts.
And lastly is this build beginner friendly?

Thanks!!
"
Karlalfred wrote:
Hey!

I played poe a while back on PC, thought i should give it a shot on ps5 now and i foumd this build thats looks fun!

Ive played a slayer cyclone last and this seems "kinda" similar.

Have anyone played this on ps4/ps5 and can give some thoughts.
And lastly is this build beginner friendly?

Thanks!!

Hi,

AFAIK all builds work the same, irregardless of platform.

I attempted to make the guide as beginner friendly as I possibly could, but that is for new players to judge whether or not I was successful.

Either way, please don't count on me to guide you as a new player on the basics of the game. There are innumerable Youtube videos for that.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 10, 2021, 4:57:16 PM
3.15 Viable setups from the community

Hi Guys,

Since I am not playing Bladestorm this league, I figured it would be helpful to show some examples of people running my setup.

These all come from: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Bladestorm&sort=dps

Out of the top 10 Bladestorm players, there are 3 Juggs running variants of my build:

The first example is highest DPS Bladestorm, who is running a 2H Sword variant and is also taking advantage of the second 6L to boost totems damage:

https://pastebin.com/38B6D73F

The second is still using Replica Wings:

https://pastebin.com/kupT0AKa

And the last is using the Paradoxica/Saviour setup:

https://pastebin.com/1T9mMdNw

GL
3.15 Boneshatter update

Hi guys,

Some peeps were interested in the Boneshatter setup, so I figured I'd give you an update on the progress.

I'm 94, did Sirus 6 last night with only 1 death and DPS was very decent! I was able to tank 2 ball in the bowling alley and didn't die, so tankiness is pretty good.

I've been farming T16s and been taking out Expedition mobs with tons of mods added no problem!

Here's the latest gear:

Very low budget! No item is worth more than 1-2EX.

6L is Awakened Ancestral Call(Mapping), Ruthless(Bossing)

During maps I also run Melee Phys as the 4L on my totems. When Bossing I put Berserk there.

Also, as usual I have to Chain Hook + Frenzy + Hydrosphere weapon swap to help out with bossing.

I haven't recorded any videos cuz I'm playing at 3440x1080 and it's just a pain to edit videos with that resolution.

Rather, if someone wants to check out the build, message me in game, and we can run a few maps together, so you get an idea of what it looks like.

Finally, here's the PoB with Max Potential Single Target DPS Config:

https://pastebin.com/u4h0aVHa

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 16, 2021, 4:00:17 PM
Thanks for updating the Boneshutter Jug! I will keep an eye on the updates.
Still need to gain Uber lab passives to manage trauma stacks damage. But do you have specific tips to avoid accumulating trauma stacks?
"
imoix wrote:
Thanks for updating the Boneshutter Jug! I will keep an eye on the updates.
Still need to gain Uber lab passives to manage trauma stacks damage. But do you have specific tips to avoid accumulating trauma stacks?

Oops... I forgot to mention that.

1) I don't go above 8-10 Trauma stacks
2) I am lowlife, so Petrified Blood sucks up a bit of the burst damage
3) Panicked/Seething Life flask + Cinderswallow
4) Gain 10% Life on Warcry
5) Lowbie CWDT + Molten Shell procs a lot with the self-dmg (I don't even have Vaal Molten Shell, so that's another thing you can add to help)

But most importantly:

6) Ryslatha's belt heals you 50 life per Stun.

So, basically I get a small heal whenever I Stun with Boneshatter, and if I really want a heal, I Leap Slam a big pack - Leap is a guaranteed stun on a bunch of mobs (while they are Full Life).

I also rely on Multistrike to clear: attack once, multistrike + ancestral call (+4 targets with tree) hits 3 times, and usually within the first hit or two, the whole pack is gone, so there's no need to sit on your Boneshatter constantly attacking.

For a tanky mob I want to take out right away, I can also take advantage of a pre-flask to bring my life above Low-Life, so I can spam Boneshatter a bit longer.

GL

EDIT: I see you're running Warlord's Mark. Good call! I hadn't considered that.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 16, 2021, 7:21:09 PM
Hello. I quite like your Bladestorm Build. Running it atm.
It's really well composed.

But im having difficulties figuring out how the hell i enable my Pride atm. Im lvl 85 only. But i was looking at nodes. And such on PoB and couldnt find anything where you gained more mana or reduced cost of reservation of skills.

Reason i want to have it enabled is cause i got my fingers on a watchers eye to increase attack dmg while pride is active.

Idk if im doing something wrong here. Or if i just dont understand the PoB correctly. But when i add in +3 or +4 Enlighten im still minus unreserved mana.

If i take off Blood and Sand in the PoB ill have enough mana. But with Blood and Sand. I'll get to minus unreserved.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/UCQvGRLh

Also if you got any other pointers for what i should go for atm. Wouldnt mind it! :D

Thanks.
"
iRektDevils wrote:
Hello. I quite like your Bladestorm Build. Running it atm.
It's really well composed.

But im having difficulties figuring out how the hell i enable my Pride atm. Im lvl 85 only. But i was looking at nodes. And such on PoB and couldnt find anything where you gained more mana or reduced cost of reservation of skills.

Reason i want to have it enabled is cause i got my fingers on a watchers eye to increase attack dmg while pride is active.

Idk if im doing something wrong here. Or if i just dont understand the PoB correctly. But when i add in +3 or +4 Enlighten im still minus unreserved mana.

If i take off Blood and Sand in the PoB ill have enough mana. But with Blood and Sand. I'll get to minus unreserved.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/UCQvGRLh

Also if you got any other pointers for what i should go for atm. Wouldnt mind it! :D

Thanks.

Thank you! glad you like it.

You missed allocating "Mana Flows" with your Thread of Hope.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 17, 2021, 2:34:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info