[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, have you tried Replica Farrul (RF) for this build? If so, how good it is? I know it' early in league but I was thinking that I would set RF as my ultimate goal for this league since harvest is shit and RF seems like the most exquisite unique armour:)

Did you not see it linked in the "Current Gear" section?

Yeah, it's good, but we already gain Endurance Charges on their own, so Replica is not as good as regular Farrul, because you gain Frenzy/Power Charges with it, which is what we lack.

GL
Elixir of the Unbroken Circle <- What do you think of using this flask?

Not working, stuck in tier 1 :(
"
kissxxsis wrote:
Elixir of the Unbroken Circle <- What do you think of using this flask?

It's weird. It's sort of a life flask, but based on how many Endurance Charges you have. I dunno how Ward works, but losing all your Endurance Charges to be healed 28% life, if you have 7 Endurance Charges, doesn't sound amazing...

I dunno, I guess give it a shot, see if it's any good.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 28, 2021, 6:01:15 PM
"
Mario471991 wrote:

Not working, stuck in tier 1 :(

I gave you a video to follow, per act checklists, gear checklists, FAQ, etc. I dunno what to tell you, there's only so much I can do. This game is rough.

GL
I have built Stage # 1: Starting Maps Gear with replica wings. I die quite a bit and run out of mana from 3 hits. The boots are worth 2 exalted and I can't buy them. What I can do? only happens to me?

I am in maps tier 3
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to the game and have been playing this build in Standard league and am currently in Act 6 with some of the items of the Early Mapping Section. I was wondering, why are Replica Wings of Entropy so much more expensive in Standard league than in Expedition? The price I am seeing for a 6 slot is 5 ex, while in Expedition it is only 4 chaos. Also, something like a 3 slot "The Saviour" is only 2 ex in standard league. Should I still run Replica Wings of Entropy, or should I attempt to go straight to swords?
Last edited by conorpo on Jul 30, 2021, 12:48:06 AM
"
Mario471991 wrote:
I have built Stage # 1: Starting Maps Gear with replica wings. I die quite a bit and run out of mana from 3 hits. The boots are worth 2 exalted and I can't buy them. What I can do? only happens to me?

I am in maps tier 3

Maybe there's a language barrier here at play. Do you know what "FAQ" stands for? If you don't, it means "Frequently Asked Questions". Did you read that section of the guide? Because it sounds to me like you haven't read the full guide in detail, as I answer the question about Mana there. Please take the time to read EVERYTHING.

"
conorpo wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to the game and have been playing this build in Standard league and am currently in Act 6 with some of the items of the Early Mapping Section. I was wondering, why are Replica Wings of Entropy so much more expensive in Standard league than in Expedition? The price I am seeing for a 6 slot is 5 ex, while in Expedition it is only 4 chaos. Also, something like a 3 slot "The Saviour" is only 2 ex in standard league. Should I still run Replica Wings of Entropy, or should I attempt to go straight to swords?

Yeah, that's a common occurrence in STD. The market pricing is completely broken because there's only a handful of people that actually play in STD.

If you can afford going to swords, then definitely do that. Replica Wings is just a leveling item to let you farm to buy the swords.

GL
This build is not updated to 3.15, berserker is not working here as there is NO CO-OPERATION with belts and flask anymore! Even in POB and here are said wrong belts so not possible to turn berserker at all...
"
iV0id wrote:
This build is not updated to 3.15, berserker is not working here as there is NO CO-OPERATION with belts and flask anymore! Even in POB and here are said wrong belts so not possible to turn berserker at all...

I think you're just not understanding things properly. What I said was:

"
corosou wrote:
YOU CAN convert this into a Champ, Glad, Slayer, whatev, and it should work fine.

I never said I DID, or that the current setup would just work for a Berserker, exactly as it does for a Jugg.

Converting this into a Berserker is up to you to figure out how to do. Obviously there are differences. Changing Ascendancy means you're going to have to make changes to the tree, gear, skill supports, etc. It's unavoidable.

I don't think you would expect the guide to work as a Champion/Gladiator/Slayer with tree/gear/skills for a Jugg. Or maybe you do? I hope not.

It sounds to me like you think that because Jugg/Zerk are both Marauders, there would be no differences, and that is just not the case.

GL

Last edited by corosou on Aug 1, 2021, 11:26:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info