[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, can I ask you why is there Sunder skill in levelig section?

At lvl 12 you can switch to Sunder. That's all. It doesn't matter what skill you use. Just use something to get to buy Bladestorm.
3.15 Viability Update

I just logged onto STD and ran a Hydra with 50% more life:

Build is fine!

I still need to do some updates, but right now I just want to game for a bit.

I'll do a thorough update later on.

GL
Aha, I see so just another option next to Ground Slam, thank you for the answer :)
Hi friend,

Decided to go with your build as my league starter, and I'm having a blast so far.

I was wondering how to sustain my mana when mapping, though, I'm still using a flask and Alira.

Thanks!
"
usedless wrote:
Hi friend,

Decided to go with your build as my league starter, and I'm having a blast so far.

I was wondering how to sustain my mana when mapping, though, I'm still using a flask and Alira.

Thanks!

Hi, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.

Did you read the FAQ section? I explain there how to deal with mana issues.

GL
Hello, would still recommend Lion's roar and overflowing chalice after the changes(nerfs)? And we are using Blood Stance for clearing when wearing Haemophilia gloves, right?:)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jul 26, 2021, 4:38:59 AM
Hi, do we cast vulnerability ourselves or is there some sort of mechanic which auto casts it?
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi, do we cast vulnerability ourselves or is there some sort of mechanic which auto casts it?

At the beginning it's best to use Vulnerability with CWDT setup, later you can buy gloves with vulnerability corrupted implicit or ring.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, would still recommend Lion's roar and overflowing chalice after the changes(nerfs)? And we are using Blood Stance for clearing when wearing Haemophilia gloves, right?:)

In the PoB "Items" page you can sort Flasks by Combined DPS to see which are best now:

Lion's is still pretty good, but it's no longer overwhelmingly better than all the others, so now you can pick. For example, I am not using it right now, opting for different bonuses that help with survivability:

Overflowing is still just as good, maybe even better than before, since flask charges got nerfed.

Regarding bleeding, I dunno that you can run around in Blood Stance. They sit there, don't move, sounds bad.

If you want to take full advantage of Bleed explosions you'll need to invest into it a bit. Run Chance to Bleed as support of course, and then get Bleed on weapons, like the axe I am using:

But it's probably hard to find that double bleed mod.

If not you'll need to grab tree bleed chance nodes.

GL
Hello, have you tried Replica Farrul (RF) for this build? If so, how good it is? I know it' early in league but I was thinking that I would set RF as my ultimate goal for this league since harvest is shit and RF seems like the most exquisite unique armour:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info