gank3dprvl wrote:
Dont play this build

NO aspd (on BERS LOL) = u dead
NO supression = u dead
Low life pool (5.5-6) = u dead
4 self-cast battle cries = cringe

U r always dead.
HCSSF VIABLE
Maybe actually try the build as presented before slamming it?

You're level 78, with 15% of the damage output and under half of the effective health pool.

I pushed this to level 92 in a couple days of play, I have about double your EHP and DPS. I haven't seen any challenges with survival, so clearly it can be done. Admittedly, I don't play HC or SSF.

Omg. Look at name - HCSSF viable. Look at pros - u will die RARELY due to 1shots. But u dont die rarely and not only by 1shots and at lvl 78 at sc with gear for 7-8 ex time to time at t15-16 maps. At ssf u cant gear up like this in 1-2 days, so u will drop this game on this build BEFORE u get lvl 92 and decent gear. EHP pool counts bers mitigation and vaal ms, but there are 10 buttons to push (ok, when u r clearing - 4 buttons) and u will push ur vaal ms rly rare, so drop this two in ur EHP.
And at ssf - this build is dead. On hc - dead. So try it as presented.
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
Maybe this build isn't for you, then. Works great for me.

PS: If you were really concerned about better defenses, you'd be running the one hand version.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
hey brother, im kinda bad in copying builds i tried to do your build but my damage is really low can you show me my mistakes and what to do?

https://pastebin.com/na5wqAgS
Where is the rest of the build?
SO I am testing this on an old Standard toon. One thing that has got me really confused is that there are about far more active skills to use than skill buttons available in the UI. How do I map skills and which ones do I set aside and not use?

For permanents, I've got Hearald, Det, Pride, all on the CTRL side.

On the main side I have Boneshatter, warchief, 2 crys, hydro, bloodrage, and leap.

This leaves only 2 slots on the CTRL side. so I put Vaal warchief and Banner there.

This leaves out berserk and both molten shells.

How is it even possible to run this build????
Last edited by Takuwind on Jan 1, 2022, 7:58:23 PM
"
Takuwind wrote:
SO I am testing this on an old Standard toon. One thing that has got me really confused is that there are about far more active skills to use than skill buttons available in the UI. How do I map skills and which ones do I set aside and not use?

On the main side I have Boneshatter, warchief, 2 crys, hydro, bloodrage, and leap.

This leaves only 2 slots on the CTRL side. so I put Vaal warchief and Banner there.

My setup:
Left click: Molten Shell
Middle mouse: Berserk
Right click: Flame dash

Q Ancestral Warchief
W Dread Banner
E Hydroshpere
R Ancestral Cry
T Boneshatter

CTRL Q Blood Rage
CTRL W Vaal Molten Shell
CTRL E Intimidating Cry
CTRL R Rallying Cry
CTRL T Enduring Cry

Then, on weapon swap, I have all my reservation skills set up on the CTRL keys...

CTRL Q Herald of Purity
CTRL W Determination
CTRL E Pride
CTRL R Dread Banner

The key is to assign all your setup to weapon swap, which gives you an additional 10 skill slots. :)
Sirus A9 kill video, with 1H version.
https://youtu.be/SuG0fkAb2XQ
Thx for the build :)
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Takuwind wrote:

My setup:
Left click: Molten Shell
Middle mouse: Berserk
Right click: Flame dash

Q Ancestral Warchief
W Dread Banner
E Hydroshpere
R Ancestral Cry
T Boneshatter

CTRL Q Blood Rage
CTRL W Vaal Molten Shell
CTRL E Intimidating Cry
CTRL R Rallying Cry
CTRL T Enduring Cry

Then, on weapon swap, I have all my reservation skills set up on the CTRL keys...

CTRL Q Herald of Purity
CTRL W Determination
CTRL E Pride
CTRL R Dread Banner

The key is to assign all your setup to weapon swap, which gives you an additional 10 skill slots. :)

OMG you can't be serious lol. Assigning a whole nother set of keys to weapon swap???? This build is a real piece of work. No thanks.
"
Takuwind wrote:

OMG you can't be serious lol. Assigning a whole nother set of keys to weapon swap???? This build is a real piece of work. No thanks.
It's just the keys you use to cast auras and such. It's not like you have to use them while playing - unless you die, of course. Or if you play PVP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info