[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Solirean wrote:
Hey amazing build, I'm liking it so far.
I've already got a Ryslatha and I'm wondering what should be my next improve since I'm starting to feel a bit lacking on dps in A7.

Same here, although my gear is worse than yours right now. I am a bit worried about my dps in future, even with ryslatha and proper curse setup.
"
Solirean wrote:
I've already got a Ryslatha and I'm wondering what should be my next improve since I'm starting to feel a bit lacking on dps in A7.

Sweet, thanks! Glad to hear it's doing well by you.

Keep in mind that gear rolls make a big big difference to DPS. Picking up a Ryslatha's is a good start for sure, but you absolutely want to div yours to be as close to 40 Max/30 Min as possible, so you can then bring as close as you can to 48/36 with Catalysts.

What to upgrade next really depends on your budget, but for starters you'll want to grab the next Thread of Hope, so you can allocate Panopticon, as that is a huge boost to DPS from Totem buffs, and it will also let you grab Spirit Void, so you can drop the Mana flask and grab another DPS flask there.

I also noticed you still have Bleed/CB on your life flask, even though you already have Corrupted Blood immunity and Death's Door boots, so switch that flask to some other Ailment like Shock/Ignite/Poison.

You're doing fine though, just keep working on your toon. Just getting 20/20 gems alone is going to be a big boost to DPS.

GL
"
PanTomasz90 wrote:
"
Solirean wrote:

Same here, although my gear is worse than yours right now. I am a bit worried about my dps in future, even with ryslatha and proper curse setup.

Hi,

There's nothing to worry about DPS wise. Worry about it if it sux and you have nothing to upgrade, but as long as there are gem skills for you to get and gear for you to buy, DPS will continue to climb until you reach the level you see in the videos.

GL

EDIT: the difference between your lvl 19 gems and an awakened 5/20 gem is astronomical. Once you get those, let me know if you still think DPS is a problem, but I am pretty sure you won't.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 29, 2021, 7:14:13 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Solirean wrote:

Sweet, thanks! Glad to hear it's doing well by you.

Keep in mind that gear rolls make a big big difference to DPS. Picking up a Ryslatha's is a good start for sure, but you absolutely want to div yours to be as close to 40 Max/30 Min as possible, so you can then bring as close as you can to 48/36 with Catalysts.

What to upgrade next really depends on your budget, but for starters you'll want to grab the next Thread of Hope, so you can allocate Panopticon, as that is a huge boost to DPS from Totem buffs, and it will also let you grab Spirit Void, so you can drop the Mana flask and grab another DPS flask there.

I also noticed you still have Bleed/CB on your life flask, even though you already have Corrupted Blood immunity and Death's Door boots, so switch that flask to some other Ailment like Shock/Ignite/Poison.

You're doing fine though, just keep working on your toon. Just getting 20/20 gems alone is going to be a big boost to DPS.

GL

Thanks for the reply! yeah, I totally forgot about my flasks!, I'll get that thread of hope, and probably will save until I can afford a cluster for those juicy nodes.
Hi again all, here's my latest report and build! This is me currently:
https://pastebin.com/YGkCQCGY

I've just started mapping, and man it is going ROUGH. My resists were in the toilet, (and my chaos resist is in the toilet too for that matter) and I was getting super smoked in t1 maps... which...checks out for my last experience with juggernauts.

So, having some chaos built up, I got me a couple of pretty good rings, and that made the difference. Vaal side areas are still pretty painful, so any tips on crunchifying Cheebs would be greatly appreciated. (convert incoming cold damage to fire damage would be nice...can that happen?)

I've switched to using belly of the beast over my old armor, to see if it helps a bit.

I'm kinda attached to the lochtonial caresses for gloves, that perma endurance charge makes me feel better.
"
Spritz wrote:

I've just started mapping, and man it is going ROUGH. My resists were in the toilet, (and my chaos resist is in the toilet too for that matter) and I was getting super smoked in t1 maps... which...checks out for my last experience with juggernauts.

So, having some chaos built up, I got me a couple of pretty good rings, and that made the difference. Vaal side areas are still pretty painful, so any tips on crunchifying Cheebs would be greatly appreciated. (convert incoming cold damage to fire damage would be nice...can that happen?)

I've switched to using belly of the beast over my old armor, to see if it helps a bit.

I'm kinda attached to the lochtonial caresses for gloves, that perma endurance charge makes me feel better.

Hey,

You absolutely need to get #-# Physical Damage on your rings and amulet (if you aren't using Marylene's). That is a HUGE loss of DPS! This build is ALL ABOUT PHYSICAL DAMAGE. Anything else is totally useless.

It's the very reason I use Abyssus. 40-60 Phys + 100+ Crit Multi is freaking INSANE and you're passing up on it. Abyssus is probably one of the biggest DPS unique helmet in the game, that's why it has such a downside.

Lochtonial gloves are also trash. You should already be using Oskarm's.

You also need to get that Replica Wings closer to 70 Attack Speed. That 55 is a really bad roll and the whole point of Replica Wings is the attack speed.

If you aren't sure of what you're doing, you should really be copying the stats on the gear in the posts I put up earlier with my starting and red mapping setups (pages 2 & 3).

Perma Endurance Charges already come from Unflinching and Enduring Cry. Those gloves are really bad, trust me.

GL

EDIT: also, not sure why you pathed to Hematophagy and Bastion Breaker, but didn't grab some of the biggest DPS Kinetic Impacts + Triple Damage and Martial Experience + 60% inc. dmg. Do yourself a favor and just copy what I did in the mapping posts. When you're still unfamiliar with some aspect of the game, you may think things don't make much of an impact, but those seemingly small #-# phys on my rings, for example, really make a big big diff.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 30, 2021, 10:58:44 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Spritz wrote:

Hey,

You absolutely need to get #-# Physical Damage on your rings and amulet (if you aren't using Marylene's). That is a HUGE loss of DPS! This build is ALL ABOUT PHYSICAL DAMAGE. Anything else is totally useless.

It's the very reason I use Abyssus. 40-60 Phys + 100+ Crit Multi is freaking INSANE and you're passing up on it. Abyssus is probably one of the biggest DPS unique helmet in the game, that's why it has such a downside.

Lochtonial gloves are also trash. You should already be using Oskarm's.

You also need to get that Replica Wings closer to 70 Attack Speed. That 55 is a really bad roll and the whole point of Replica Wings is the attack speed.

If you aren't sure of what you're doing, you should really be copying the stats on the gear in the posts I put up earlier with my starting and red mapping setups (pages 2 & 3).

Perma Endurance Charges already come from Unflinching and Enduring Cry. Those gloves are really bad, trust me.

GL

EDIT: also, not sure why you pathed to Hematophagy and Bastion Breaker, but didn't grab some of the biggest DPS Kinetic Impacts + Triple Damage and Martial Experience + 60% inc. dmg. Do yourself a favor and just copy what I did in the mapping posts. When you're still unfamiliar with some aspect of the game, you may think things don't make much of an impact, but those seemingly small #-# phys on my rings, for example, really make a big big diff.

Wow! Thanks, I really didn't think it made a whole lot of difference, you're 100% right, I was just worried about surviving, not about dps, but I think I follow now.

I'm gonna revise today and report back later! I hope that this will also help some folks like me, who just don't quite get it yet. Thanks again, Corosou!
"
Spritz wrote:

Wow! Thanks, I really didn't think it made a whole lot of difference, you're 100% right, I was just worried about surviving, not about dps, but I think I follow now.

I'm gonna revise today and report back later! I hope that this will also help some folks like me, who just don't quite get it yet. Thanks again, Corosou!

NP!

And FYI, the best Defense in this game is Offense. Kill things before they even have a chance to hit you.

GL
"
corosou wrote:

NP!

And FYI, the best Defense in this game is Offense. Kill things before they even have a chance to hit you.

GL

I didn't have a whole lot of chaos to splash around, but this change was about 9c, all told but it was worth EVERY SINGLE CHAOS. If you're new like me, and kinda not getting it; TRUST IN THE COROSOU. Here's what I'm looking like now, it's a mish-mash of the initial and some revisions, it destroys pretty much everything it runs across, including bits that were giving me some panic earlier (map bosses.)

https://pastebin.com/xrVY59bc

Next goal for me is to farm up some divines to start improving my wings, and/or replacing it. I'm going to adjust my rings a bit and save up for the amulet, since i'm still using my placeholder.
(edit: Abyssus is worth it, straight up makes me a destroyer and looks badass.)
Last edited by Spritz on Oct 30, 2021, 2:27:57 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
PanTomasz90 wrote:
"
Solirean wrote:

Hi,

There's nothing to worry about DPS wise. Worry about it if it sux and you have nothing to upgrade, but as long as there are gem skills for you to get and gear for you to buy, DPS will continue to climb until you reach the level you see in the videos.

GL

EDIT: the difference between your lvl 19 gems and an awakened 5/20 gem is astronomical. Once you get those, let me know if you still think DPS is a problem, but I am pretty sure you won't.

Thank you for feedback. I have to say that this build is pretty dope so far. I feel like speed demon and i dont give a f*** about some annyoing things like bleed, stun, corrupting blood etc. Gonna fully commit into your build and i will upload some videos as well after gaining right amount of currency. Thank you again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info