[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Thanks for the build, I'm having a good time in T16s. Guardians are a bit tough, should get better once I have a another 6-link weapon to swap to.

I've been using an interesting tech to sustain ~20 Trauma stacks:

With Unbreakable (1.5% of Phys prevented from hits in the past 10s is regenerated as Life per second) and Divine Shield (3% of Phys prevented from hits in the 4 seconds is regenerated as Energy Shield), the trauma damage eventually heals you:
* At 20 stacks, Boneshatter hits ourselves for 4000 physical damage. With 90% phys damage reduction, we take 400 of that damage and prevent 3600.
* Unbreakable regenerates 54 life per second, for a total of 540 over 10s.
* Divine Shield regenerates 108 ES per second, for a total of 432 over 4s.

Assuming 5 attacks per second (without Multistrike, since the repeats don't build trauma stacks), this can build up to a lot of regen (~2500 life and 2000 ES regen) which quickly cancel out the self-damage taken (and other hits that don't one-shot us).

I don't think this would work at much higher AS (10 attack per second would get you to 60 trauma stacks and probably kill you since our armor can't really mitigate a 12k hit).

I'm using the body armor 10% life as ES craft to get ES and I'm eyeing the Corrupted Soul legion jewel to get another 15%.

Blood Rage annoyingly quickly cuts into the ES pool. I can't afford Bottled Faith anyways, so Zealot Oath (from Sorrow of the Divine flask) seems to help with that. Life regen goes to ES and we still have leech + Ryslatha life on stun to keep our life up.

Probably not optimal in the long term, but at my current level of investment it's a lot of regen and damage (80% more vs 40% more between 20 and 10 Trauma stacks) for 3 skill points, a body armor prefix and a flask.
"
Yggdrasil42 wrote:
Thanks for the build, I'm having a good time in T16s. Guardians are a bit tough, should get better once I have a another 6-link weapon to swap to.

I've been using an interesting tech to sustain ~20 Trauma stacks:

With Unbreakable (1.5% of Phys prevented from hits in the past 10s is regenerated as Life per second) and Divine Shield (3% of Phys prevented from hits in the 4 seconds is regenerated as Energy Shield), the trauma damage eventually heals you:
* At 20 stacks, Boneshatter hits ourselves for 4000 physical damage. With 90% phys damage reduction, we take 400 of that damage and prevent 3600.
* Unbreakable regenerates 54 life per second, for a total of 540 over 10s.
* Divine Shield regenerates 108 ES per second, for a total of 432 over 4s.

Assuming 5 attacks per second (without Multistrike, since the repeats don't build trauma stacks), this can build up to a lot of regen (~2500 life and 2000 ES regen) which quickly cancel out the self-damage taken (and other hits that don't one-shot us).

I don't think this would work at much higher AS (10 attack per second would get you to 60 trauma stacks and probably kill you since our armor can't really mitigate a 12k hit).

I'm using the body armor 10% life as ES craft to get ES and I'm eyeing the Corrupted Soul legion jewel to get another 15%.

Blood Rage annoyingly quickly cuts into the ES pool. I can't afford Bottled Faith anyways, so Zealot Oath (from Sorrow of the Divine flask) seems to help with that. Life regen goes to ES and we still have leech + Ryslatha life on stun to keep our life up.

Probably not optimal in the long term, but at my current level of investment it's a lot of regen and damage (80% more vs 40% more between 20 and 10 Trauma stacks) for 3 skill points, a body armor prefix and a flask.

My pleasure! Glad it's working out well for you.

Hehe, that's a very interesting little interaction!

Thanks for sharing.

GL
I'm trying to find the amulet with "You can apply an additonal curse" but im not finding that option in the trade search filters...
"
Veksar wrote:
I'm trying to find the amulet with "You can apply an additonal curse" but im not finding that option in the trade search filters...

Unfortunately, there are none online at the time of this posting, but here's a trade search for it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/zbd3ms4

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 30, 2021, 11:27:04 PM
Should I switch ruthless with Brutality when mapping?
Maybe I'm a super noob but I'm not seeing in the tree where I get enough mana reserv reduction to run banner, precision, HoP, and Pride.....
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Should I switch ruthless with Brutality when mapping?

No, Ancestral Call.

Ruthless/Brutality are only for single target DPS. They are about the same DPS, I just opt for Ruthless more in 3.16 because I am running Herald of Ash mapping and Brutality makes it so you can't do non-phys damage.

GL
"
Veksar wrote:
Maybe I'm a super noob but I'm not seeing in the tree where I get enough mana reserv reduction to run banner, precision, HoP, and Pride.....

The reservation of Precision depends on the level of the gem.

If you're still having issues, you can grab Mana Flows and Reservation Efficiency/Mastery.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 31, 2021, 12:58:45 PM
Yeah with all the auras running I'm at 47 mana and I cannot gain rage and my CWDT stuff isn't triggering =\
"
Veksar wrote:
Yeah with all the auras running I'm at 47 mana and I cannot gain rage and my CWDT stuff isn't triggering =\

You're not really supposed to be worried about this stuff at lvl 47.

As long as you are killing, completing the story and moving towards mapping, that's all you need to do.

Just make sure you have resistances capped to 75% and around 3-5k life by maps.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info