[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
corosou wrote:
3.19 Update: Farming Strategy!

Hi Fellas,

I know the Lake patch is out, but honestly, I haven't even run any of the Lakes I've been hoarding, just because I don't like the content:

Zone in > Kill overpowered Rogue Exiles > Open a Chest > Repeat :P

It's just not for me....

So, I've been testing a new Grand Design Atlas mapping farming strat and it's worked out pretty well!

YouTube: 3.19 Path of Exile - Splitting Steel Jugg - T16 Defiled Cathedral (Grand Design Mapping Showcase) **Keep an eye on my Rage counter

In just a few days of casual AFK mapping I got these drops:

*~900 fuse to 6L
**Not counting multi Divs/Exalt/Annuls + Enlighten + Empower, lots of Beasts, and a ton of other loot! (LOOT IS FINE GUYS! HONESTLY, IT IS!! JUICE PROPERLY!!)

So, how do you "Juice Properly"?

It's actually pretty simple and cheap:

Map Device: Ambush or Favours The Brave
Maps: Chisel + roll to at least 80%, and if you have Deli orbs, 20% is juicy!
Favorites: All Defiled Cathedral + 1 Atoll (I sustain Cathedral and hardly ever run Atolls to refill Cathedrals)
Scarabs: Rusted Ambush + Polished Abyss + Rusted Divination + Polished Bestiary
Sextants: Whatever you like! Sell whichever you don't like or are selling well (I sustain sextants)

Atlas Tree:

PoE Atlas Planner

Example Maps:

If you want to run Einhar Missions instead, you can run a different Scarab than Bestiary.

Switch the mechanics blocking in atlas to whatever you prefer (the whole point is to have ~40 notables allocated in tree)

Switch 2 points to Packed With Energy and run a Sulphite Scarab or Niko mission to make your toon extra beefy for tough maps

That's it!

Enjoy and GL with drops ;)

EDIT: Want a fun/fast/tanky/ranged/mf build to run this strat with? This is what I am running:

3.19 Splitting Steel/Spectral Helix Juggernaut PoB Export

Modesty aside, this setup is a lot of fun! I guarantee you'll enjoy it, if you put it together.

GL

how is delve with this ?
Edited.
Last edited by Multiblajwk on Oct 30, 2022, 7:54:41 AM
Thanks so much for the build. Returning to PoE after a long break and really enjoying this build. It's nice not having to have all end game gear for it to be effective.

As I continue to upgrade gear, was wondering if there were any pointers on exactly what to prioritize? I think I have most of the basics now, but I don't play all that much so just a few divines are somewhat few and far between for me, so want to make sure I'm upgrading efficiently. And I feel like most of my bigger upgrades will probably be rather expensive at this point.

Any info you / anyone might be able to offer would be awesome - thanks.
"
Roidsman wrote:
Thanks so much for the build. Returning to PoE after a long break and really enjoying this build. It's nice not having to have all end game gear for it to be effective.

As I continue to upgrade gear, was wondering if there were any pointers on exactly what to prioritize? I think I have most of the basics now, but I don't play all that much so just a few divines are somewhat few and far between for me, so want to make sure I'm upgrading efficiently. And I feel like most of my bigger upgrades will probably be rather expensive at this point.

Any info you / anyone might be able to offer would be awesome - thanks.

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying!

Your toon looks fine... just gotta start saving up for the expensive stuff, but might not be easy this late in the league.

Def try to get a Replica Wings with better AS.

An Enchanted helm.

Tailwind boots.

Don't see Brutality in your setup, not sure if you are using it all, or swapping it in for single-target, but you should, it's huge DPS. When you do though, that Sin's Rebirth will do nothing, so swap it for Overflowing Chalice or Bottled Faith.

You also already gain Onslaught on kill from Hatchet Master, so I would swap that Sin's Rebirth and the Silver Flask for a nice Granite and Jade flasks for added survivability.

GL
3.20 update?
"
reaveden wrote:
3.20 update?

I can change the tag to 3.20, but nothing has really changed and there are now lots of people playing the same basic concept of 2H axe Boneshatter + totems buffs, so I didn't feel the guide required any updating.

I suggest copying what people did in Gauntlet or from poe.ninja, but do give Replica Wings a try, instead of a Rare Despot axe, or something similar. Not really sure why it gets ignored, but it's a really fun weapon to map with and it's capable of everything.

For 3.20 I am playing something that is basically the same concept, but for Splitting Steel/Shattering Steel, and as a Champ.

Check out that guide, if you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3337868

Anyway, from that setup, I can recommend a few items that would also work well with Boneshatter:

GL
Hi guys
Is.this viable for 3.21?
Or is better to go to the other guide for shattered/splitting steel?

I'm in standard at lvl 87 and something changed about mana reservations...
I was doing a BoneShatter Jugg - wanted to get some advice on my build. Can someone check out my items/tree and see what needs to be upgraded? Not sure where to go from here in terms of next purchase/upgrade.
Hey TaintedEon

Im not a pro but first things i see are:
1. craft something on belt or change for a better one.
2. craft exarch/monarch on armour/boots
3. craft helmet
4. DO you still neet mana flask? change to jewel with mana leech or get the mana leech node. Your jewel would be better with attack speed and leech than damage.
5. craft + annoint amulet

hope it helps you
Still viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info