[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

3.19 Spectral Helix - Endgame Gear #1

Hi Guys,

I was finally able to get a Corrupted Helmet to be able to fit in Purity of Elements, so I could grab even more DPS.

Here's the latest gear:

I switched the tree to more Onslaught and Crit, as I wanted to drop Perseverance for the highest DPS Belt in the game for us: Arn's Anguish.

You do lose Endurance Charges, but I've been running Red Maps with it just fine! If you rely on Endurances for Resistances, you'll need to figure out better Jewelry. Personally, I just re-roll any Elemental Weakness maps, or temporarily switch Arn's out.

You'll also notice the Corruption on my Helmet. This lets us not have to use Enlighten, and it's cheaper; if you can find the Corrupted helm, or just try to Vaal yourself.

Since I fit in Purity of Elem., I was able to switch to a full DPS Chest: LionEye's - which not only gives us a 7-Link, but also let's us Leech Mana, so we can reclaim the small Mana Leech node in tree.

Overall, the toon is feeling pretty good, and there's still room to grow!

Here's the PoB for this setup: https://pobb.in/NvTJeuKTOuHW

Enjoy!

EDIT: Forgot to mention you'll also need to Annoint Charisma to fit in all the Mana Reservation.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2022, 7:24:08 AM
3.19 Spectral Helix - Video Update!

Hi Guys,

Here's my first Searing Exarch, just 1 death, cuz I suck... ;)

YouTube: 3.19 Spectral Helix Jugg - Searing Exarch (1-Death)

Also ran into Ahuatotli in Delve:

YouTube: 3.19 Spectral Helix Jugg - Ahuatotli, the Blind (Deathless)

Some general T16 Mapping Showcase so you can see how zoomy we are with Shrines, etc:

YouTube: 3.19 Spectral Helix Jugg - T16 Arid Lake (Shrines, Delirium, Ritual, Deathless)

Finally, since the Exarch vid to this one, I've improved single target a lot, check this Maven's Crucible 10 Boss run:

Spectral Helix Jugg - Maven's Crucible (10 Boss, 64% Q, Deathless)

I'm pretty happy with how this is looking!

Enjoy & GL

EDIT #1: One thing I would like to address is not having Onslaught for the boss. I've invested several points in tree to it because it's feels great mapping, but without being a Champ with Ascendancy Fortify + Perseverance, I don't really see a way to keep 100% Onslaught uptime during Pinacle bosses, as a Jugg.

What this means is that the build is at the stage that I need to start looking into Cluster Jewels. Just need more reliable DPS than Onslaught. Even though the build DPS is fine, it could be much better for bossing than it currently is.

I guess this is an option for Onslaught, but I don't think it's worth giving up so much. At least not in my case.

I'm also going to switch to Poacher's Mark for more Single Target damage and Mana Regen. Rage is cool to have and all during Mapping, but we still gain it passively from Mastery and we're already pretty zoomy, so having more Single Target punch is the right way to go for Endgame Bosses.

It's also pretty ridiculous that we have no reliable way to sustain Fortify as a Jugg. I understand I chose to go Projectiles and Fortify is meant for Melee, but even as Boneshatter and spending FIVE POINTS to get Fortify on Melee Hit, it doesn't mean you'll have 20 stacks when you're trying to run away from some ridiculously overpowered AN Rare attacking you 20 times a millisecond, while draining your mana, preventing your leech, or some other absurd combination of mods that makes you feel like the victim instead of the principal character in the story.

EDIT #2: Since last edit, I've made a lot of changes and single target is a LOT better now! Check the DPS on the Maven's Crucible vid.

Latest PoB: https://pobb.in/-LlS7tSlJE6E

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 28, 2022, 5:47:51 PM
I'm playing boneshatter jugg on SSFHC this league, and my god, the destroy on kill axe node is the best thing ever. Detonate dead, toxic bombs and whatever other on-death bullshit that always kills me, finally no more. I don't think I'll be able to go back to playing any other weapon type after this.
"
Kettch wrote:
I'm playing boneshatter jugg on SSFHC this league, and my god, the destroy on kill axe node is the best thing ever. Detonate dead, toxic bombs and whatever other on-death bullshit that always kills me, finally no more. I don't think I'll be able to go back to playing any other weapon type after this.

Cool, glad it's doing well by you in SSF.

GGSS!
3.19 Spectral Helix - Endgame Gear Update #2

Hi Guys,

First, here's Eater of Worlds:

Youtube: 3.19 Spectral Helix Jugg - Eater of Worlds (Deathless)

And the latest gear:

As you can see single target DPS is on point and I was able to fit in a Leadership's Price which gives us a lot of +res, Crit Chance (Brittle) and Reduced DMG taken (Sap).

Latest PoB: https://pobb.in/eJws8AJOqOcr

Enjoy!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 30, 2022, 3:24:25 PM
Do you have a list of good unique helms to use instead of abysus? Tryna have the 90% res explicit on a diff helm with boneshatter
"
hydrolisk12 wrote:
Do you have a list of good unique helms to use instead of abysus? Tryna have the 90% res explicit on a diff helm with boneshatter

Here are some cheap, solid options:

Can also grab a base and try to Essence or Fossil craft:

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 30, 2022, 9:12:37 PM
Sorry for asking some idiotic question, in this build, what is the ailment for us to amplify damage with notable passive. Aren't stun and impale debuff ?

And thank you for this melee build. Normally I usually play range build, so I struggle a bit at first but it's fun to play.
"
Si6Ty9 wrote:
Sorry for asking some idiotic question, in this build, what is the ailment for us to amplify damage with notable passive. Aren't stun and impale debuff ?

And thank you for this melee build. Normally I usually play range build, so I struggle a bit at first but it's fun to play.

Hmm, not sure which/what ailment you mean...

Impale is Reflect Damage and one of our main sources of damage.

Stun doesn't cause any damage.

I suggest reading about these in the wiki: https://www.poewiki.net

And you're welcome, glad you're having fun!

GL

To clarify, such as note Cleaving and Slaughter that increased damage with aliments.

I just want to know that what ailment that you use in this build to add up the damage from these node or you just them because of other passive that come with its

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info