[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

What gems do you use for 6L when you have tabula rasa
Hi. Still going strong on this build. Few questions.
Why 2 marks when you can only apply 1 at a time?
If so what's the point in Oskarms and/or Warlord's mark?
What about rage and berserk if we don't force Warlord's Mark?
Doesn't `additional curse` actually mean we are limited to one Hex and one Mark?
What about hextouch vulnerability?

Thanks, still loving it. Cheers
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
What gems do you use for 6L when you have tabula rasa

If you import your character into PoB and setup your Config page similar to how I set it up, you can then go to the skills section and "Sort by DPS" the links for your main skill.

This way I don't tell you what to use, but teach you how to figure out what to use yourself, which will apply to any other build you play in the future.

GL
"
sacz1 wrote:
Hi. Still going strong on this build. Few questions.
Why 2 marks when you can only apply 1 at a time?
If so what's the point in Oskarms and/or Warlord's mark?
What about rage and berserk if we don't force Warlord's Mark?
Doesn't `additional curse` actually mean we are limited to one Hex and one Mark?
What about hextouch vulnerability?

Thanks, still loving it. Cheers

Sweet thanks!

So, just because you have multiple curses does not mean that they all get applied to the same mob at the same time.

Warlord's Mark only requires a single mob cursed and a single hit from you on that mob to gain the Rage benefit. After that it doesn't matter if the curse is getting applied or not. We only care about gaining Rage from it.

Oskarm's Mark only applies to Rare/Uniques mobs, so that means it rarely conflicts with Warlord's Mark. Even if Warlord's overwrites the Assassin's Mark on a mob, it will just get overwritten with the next hit back to Assassin's.

If we don't run Warlord's Mark you'll need to either pick up a "Chains of Emancipation" belt + a Curse removal flask, so that you gain max rage when you get hit > get cursed with temporal chains (we're immune to temporal) > you remove temporal with the flask > gain max rage. The other option is to run the Mastery that makes is so we gain Rage per hit. You can also run Rage support, which is not very good and finally the usual for bosses to use Hydrosphere + Chain Hook to pre-load Rage.

Vulnerability is applied through the corrupted gloves or Jewelry. There is no conflict here. When fighting a Unique/Rare you'll be applying Vuln + Assassin's. When fighting regular mobs you'll be applying only Vuln and if you get hit and that triggers CWDT, then Warlord's.

GL
Hey guys I'm torn between what one I go with berseker or Jugg. I want to do elder guardian fight and some blights pretty happy. I normally do a necromancer but wanted something different. Would the Bone shatter skill allow me do this?
Last edited by Hotchilly2k on Oct 28, 2021, 9:54:42 PM
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:
Hey guys I'm torn between what one I go with berseker or Jugg. I want to do elder guardian fight and some blights pretty happy. I normally do a necromancer but wanted something different. Would the Bone shatter skill allow me do this?

Yes, Elder Guardians and Blighted Maps are not a problem. I'm starting to record some videos of end-game bosses and other content with my STD toon, which has all the same gear you can still acquire this league.

As far as Zerker or Jugg, I can tell you that dealing with Stun/Freeze/Chill/Temporal/Any-slow-shit is annoying AF (as you must know) and not having to worry about those, makes Jugg the choice for me.

You also don't have to worry about Accuracy, gain a bit of movement speed and pretty much have perma Endurance Charges.

But Zerker should work just fine too, but if it's a worry about DPS, don't! DPS is more than enough with Jugg.

GL
3.16 Video Update! - Uber Elder

Hi Fellas,

I'm getting pretty bored with 3.16 and I really don't know how much motivation I have left to put in all the effort to get the same gear I had just a week ago in 3.15.

But, I don't want to leave you guys in the dark about how this actually plays in endgame bosses.

So, to start, here's Uber Elder with my Standard toon "Corossso"

Youtube: 3.16 Boneshatter Jugg - Uber Elder (Maven Witnessed, Full Run, Deathless)

If you notice, I had a bit of a struggle with the packs, but that's cuz I forgot to grab Tribal Fury after the STD tree reset... Ooops, but whatev was still fine!

Enjoy and GL!

EDIT: BTW, all 3.16 videos are taken with Replica Wings of Entropy, so you don't think the build only works with my ridiculous OP STD axe.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 28, 2021, 11:41:24 PM
3.16 Quick Video Update! - Cortex

A short showcase of Cortex DPS:

**Click for HD GIF

Enjoy and GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:

Yes, Elder Guardians and Blighted Maps are not a problem. I'm starting to record some videos of end-game bosses and other content with my STD toon, which has all the same gear you can still acquire this league.

As far as Zerker or Jugg, I can tell you that dealing with Stun/Freeze/Chill/Temporal/Any-slow-shit is annoying AF (as you must know) and not having to worry about those, makes Jugg the choice for me.

You also don't have to worry about Accuracy, gain a bit of movement speed and pretty much have perma Endurance Charges.

But Zerker should work just fine too, but if it's a worry about DPS, don't! DPS is more than enough with Jugg.

GL

Thank you so so much Jugg it is. And yeah Dmg was the concern :)
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:

Thank you so so much Jugg it is. And yeah Dmg was the concern :)

NP! I hope the last two videos put that concern to rest ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info