Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Can we have more than 100% aura efficency?
STOP NERFING AURA
"
Primaeus wrote:

yes, with diminishing return.
"
impulze3 wrote:

The community is more toxic than ever, more so than the community of eve online.ou

OH, that's not good! Eve Online was the most toxic game I ever played!
"
joffxrey wrote:
I am pretty sure it was never intended that single character could run all this auras, doesn't matter how much currency it costs. currency acquisition isn't big of a deal for non-casual player. That archetype just reached a point where it got really out of hand, eventho it was in past too. Delirium just offered new highs for those players, which shouldn't have been allowed a first place. 100% delirium maps are a currency printing at this point with full party. Also if anyone thinks that 10 mirror is a lot in standard I have to break your bubble, it is not.

Lol so it was ok for like 8 years of the game and it suddenly isn't?

At that point you got to either admit you are very bad at design or that this is a core feature of the game and you should pay more attention to its rework than hur dur lets give it a hack job that ignores:

ALL THE MECHANICS THAT ARE DEPENDANT ON THE NUMBER OF AURAS YOU HAVE

THE GUARDIAN ASCENDANCY THEY KEPT NERFING BECAUSE THESE ARCHETYPES WERE 'OP'

THE STRENGTH OF ALL AURAS WHICH THEY KEPT MOANING COULD NOT BE BUFFED BECAUSE THESE ARCHETYPES WERE 'OP'

ALT QUALITY GEMS NERFED INTO THE GROUND BECAUSE THESE ARHETYPES WERE 'OP'

Taking a moment to look past the largest instance of player investment devaluing that GGG is going to do in the history of the game, how can I not be angry that so much is being taken away and nothing is being done about the issues that apparently were waiting for just this kind of change?

~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"
McJaaq wrote:
"
Primaeus wrote:

yes, with diminishing return.

Okay thanks bro

So i did some math, ill have 8 aura + vitality/clarity/precision at lvl 1+ and 1 banner.

So from 300% increased aura effect to 100%
So from 15 aura 1 banner to 11 aura 1 banner.

Still gtg if alt quality is back to what it was during heist.
STOP NERFING AURA
MOaaar complicated mess...
How I see pogger crowds reacts to every league nerf

How I see game status since 3.15

Now I can yeet off to FFXIV and I can say goodbye to this mess when new expansion comes in November.
Last edited by darkforce1985 on Oct 11, 2021, 2:03:24 PM
League looks very promising with all those changes and buffs, meta will change again, and as always plenty of op builds to play with.

Ignore the same haters as always, they just want to faceroll the game, they dont and wont understand how this game is meant to be played.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Thank you GGG for doing what is neccessary for the balance of the game.
This is why I buy supporter packs.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
League looks very promising with all those changes and buffs, meta will change again, and as always plenty of op builds to play with.

Ignore the same haters as always, they just want to faceroll the game, they dont and wont understand how this game is meant to be played.

If you mean like you play it, by scraping the bottom of the barrel, then yeah we won't and quite frankly don't want to because there is so much more to the game than that. I took a look at your account to see what you mean and even by casual standards its laughable. Don't project your own mediocrity onto others.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info