Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Looking forward to the changes, they are huge and obviously some will work out and others will not but that is part of the journey.
Good changes :) now give us back our 40 alt quality gems.
instead of doing less aura effect on party members per aura you cast you doing this piece of dog s...

instead of less effect of curses on enemies per curse on them you doing this piece of ....
thanks guys, really thanks....
niceee ;3
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Good changes :) now give us back our 40 alt quality gems.

:) very good call
Nice !
Bad Seed
devouring diadem reservation efficiency would be better at should be 35% not 25% after these change so it doesn't kill other build......
"
Vladimori wrote:
Where can i find this "Because of base Ignite damage changes"?

Top line in the spoiler. Small print.

"Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds)."
This logic is what I don't get; "The Reduced Reservation stat provides very little benefit at low values, but becomes very powerful when heavily invested in." Like isn't that to be expected? Of course, it's going to be powerful exactly because it is HEAVILY invested in. This is like wondering why a $20-30 nerf gun isn't as strong as a $500 million electromagnetic railgun.

I'm a firm believer in keeping things simple. If Aurabots is the problem, then just change how auras affect other players other than the caster. Like 25-50% less effect on other nearby players or something to that effect. This rework basically ignores and has zero respect to how much time and currency players are spending on HEAVILY invested gear so they can do content without needing to use an aurabot/cursebot, etc.

*facepalm*
The removal of aura abusing filth fills my heart with joy, even though it feels like it still will be too strong in group play. If that's the case I hope they continue nerfing them in the next expansion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info