Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

What happened to the promised support of players who enjoy the aurabot or support playstyle? There's absolutely no mention of any new items, gems etc. Anything at all which would bring in a differing form of support that isn't on the extreme end.

This is the only way to party play, regardless of group size and from the looks of it you're throwing it under the bus with absolutely no signs of allowing people to enjoy it to continue a supportive role.

Sad day for party play, won't be playing this league or future ones by the looks of it.
YAY!!!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
LiamHD wrote:
The modifier "Auras have #% increased effect on you" includes minions summoned by you right?

KEKW
Spoiler
Whoops 😏
looking foward to this league. its going to be big, if the league content ended up being good enough, i think that it is going to be a very good, something that we didnt have in the last six month's
"
FSerge wrote:
"
Doom Blast (from Impending Doom Support) now deals 54 to 81 Chaos Damage at gem level 1 (previously 39 to 58), up to 602 to 903 at gem level 20 (previously 430 to 645). It now has “40% more Damage with Hits per 5 Doom on Hex”, and “15% more Damage with Ailments per 5 Doom on Hex”. It no longer has “60% more Damage per 5 Doom on Hex”. Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 44.6% higher at 30 Doom, and 32.8% higher at 40 doom.

Sadly, you have killed Impending Doom/Decay builds with this.

Where can i fint this "Because of base Ignite damage changes"???
I really like the new format for these manifestos. It breaks down the information into easy to consume chunks. Please keep this up.

As someone who likes to run with 4 or 5 auras on, these changes are pretty cool. I am interested to see how much easier it is to squeeze 175% mana reservation worth of auras onto a regular build now.

Also, I want to restate from yesterday, the removal of accuracy from the center evasion wheel near scion is a nerf to accuracy stacking Juggernaut builds. Please find a new home for those accuracy nodes. Flat accuracy is hard to find on the tree and these nodes apply to everything, not just swords or bows or whatever.

Never played aurastacker but if GGG making dis builds unplayable where 0,5% ppl playing aurastacker with mirrors investment voices etc., i don't think it's right path of exile

It would be good if I was wrong and build can be still good, but i saw how played in last league (like empyriangaming), ppl have more instant death in small mob packs, sooo much weaker at the moment, feels wrong cuz investments so big and result non equal, mostly not worth.

P.s.: Don't like dis build, but it's cool if someone love to play like dis, also cool to sell items for dis build.
"
Hey ggg I don't mind the nerfs but please refund me for 2mirrors worth of gear and over $500 on aura cosmetics not to mention all the other builds that are unplayable. You guys are literally stealing money. Sell something under a pretence then change it yeah I'm going to the nz disputes tribunal

It's ok dude, we're going to spread that GGG is stealing money through Path of Exile via illegal gambling system and laundering microtransactions.

Don't ask for a refund. Just let people know the truth.

I have seen good and bad decisions as well from this company, so far I was satisfied with both their nerf and buff decisions every league since 3.0.

However, this update is something else man. I have no words. Don't just uninstall, tell your friends to uninstall too.
Looks good to me. Maybe I'll make another fire trapper this league.
I really like this way of communication. It makes it easier to follow along with your thoughts and design ideas.
Additionally by being spaced before the main change notes, it is far easier to digest.

Looking forward to the livestream nevertheless. A lot of things seem to be shaken up and I am curious what builds the planned changes will inspire.

Have a nice day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info