Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
Sohala wrote:
For the 'Auras affecting you' effects, can they be 'you and minions you control'?

Definitely agree with this if it isn't already set up that way. Excited to see how it plays out. Seems solo players will benefit pretty well from these changes while group players will still find aurabots useful, just not quite as powerful as before. Also cool to see that you can invest in the particular curse or 2 that your build uses to greater effect without blanket buffing all of them and feeling like you're missing out if you can't find a way to use them all with your build. Looks pretty good.
What in the actual F**K.... why kill aurastackers???

Reservation efficiency instead of mana reservation.... what???

I get it, you wanted to kill the aurabots, agreed... but why kill aurastackers, these where characters in which you needed to invest a lot of time and currency to make viable... A LOT, why kill another build???

So.. you give us back some of the flask quality of life, then you throw the defense manifesto which is actually a nerf in disguise.. adding a lot of mods on items makes it harder to hit one particular mod, also.. having caps for all defences you basically made them similar to resistances, if you don't cap them, you will die, so you will spend item slots for defenses instead of damage, making progress slow and tedious.

But I said.. ok, maybe it's good in the end, let see the rest of it... and then you come up with this thing.. and it's just disappointing.

Nice ! Good Job !
Hey ggg I don't mind the nerfs but please refund me for 2mirrors worth of gear and over $500 on aura cosmetics not to mention all the other builds that are unplayable. You guys are literally stealing money. Sell something under a pretence then change it yeah I'm going to the nz disputes tribunal
Where can i find this "Because of base Ignite damage changes"?
"
Existing versions of this item can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb.
happy to repeatedly pollute your long text with stupid sentences like that for years or ? Who would want a nerf of his/her item, seriously ?

Sure all those are some balancing but they don't adresse core issues that are in the game for years. But for that you'll need some adequate tool in the very first place to correctly communicate with your player's base (and not only streamers that are concerned about only selling dream in their videos), not that "forum". And to read every (censored ?) post that was made to improve the game.
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Oct 7, 2021, 5:27:48 PM
Why am I playing a game where every patch I have to worry if they are going to delete so much of my efforts in building a strong character?

Why is it always about deleting a specific build or way of playing the game and not just balancing it out?

There is SO MANY good games out there to spend time on and I believe I'll be one of MANY players who will quit your game and spend our money on something else.

I'll enjoy the last remaining days for what it's worth.

Did you really have to change the mods on every items on standard? You could of just started over with the new league and leave STD the way it is, make these items legacy and that's all. Hell, why am I suggesting something you should already know and be doing.

What are you doing...
"
Doom Blast (from Impending Doom Support) now deals 54 to 81 Chaos Damage at gem level 1 (previously 39 to 58), up to 602 to 903 at gem level 20 (previously 430 to 645). It now has “40% more Damage with Hits per 5 Doom on Hex”, and “15% more Damage with Ailments per 5 Doom on Hex”. It no longer has “60% more Damage per 5 Doom on Hex”. Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 44.6% higher at 30 Doom, and 32.8% higher at 40 doom.

Sadly, you have killed Impending Doom/Decay builds with this.
"
agallardo wrote:
The salty tears of aura abusers fills me with happiness.

this represent my feelings.
The modifier "Auras have #% increased effect on you" includes minions summoned by you right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info