Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

jesus turn auras back wtf its absurd
hey ggg,

can you nerf all legacy gear while you are at it?? What's the point of destroying our standard characters... I don't get it at all #feelsbadman...
Short
nerf to auras
nerf to curse

buff to fire and cold dmg over time so its playable like all other nerfed builds

at all less group play because they think aura and curse are to op for groups

still external tools for trade and 1990 loot system

another league for skip

As a standard player who spent the last six months (that's right, two leagues) finally saving the currency to build a cold spectre summoner with auras...this is making me pretty bitter.

Can you guys at least let the standard guys just keep legacy versions of the reduced mana reservation??
https://pastebin.com/Jwvijnbh
Maybe I'm confused, but Aura Stacking is basically nuked, but Aura Bots with groups can still be a thing, just less powerful, is that correct?

If correct I'm just weirded out this is the way they went, one takes an extreme amount of currency and time, and the other is much easier to obtain and also affects group play more, which I felt was a main problem with trivializing content at the high end.

Cold DOT stuff is pretty neat.
Communication style great!

Doedre skin change makes me sad though. hold I understand it was mainly (ab)used by curse supports, the current implementation kills it for the handful f legitimate users (occulist summoners) as well. Non-instant, without cool down but with mana - makes it impossible to run on left mouse button.

While I understand the design mentality is to move away from "1 click" builds, these build already use multiple interactions (eg ensaring arrow, reaper active, support skeletons, guard skills, ...) making manually casting effigy impractical.

Additionally, using magic the gathering as analogy, it feels like combo players (eg Johnny) who likes his build coming together, is not well liked in the curren meta
Alright, done uninstalling. It was a nice 4 years experience of the game in my point of view, I enjoyed it.

Good luck further on and hope you guys will enjoy it. Me and most of my guild will probably stop PoE (70+ people, mostly party players).
Hmm nerfs are always an issue... especially when MTX were pushed hard during a league for the particular skill.
Last edited by TOP_Commander on Feb 19, 2022, 6:57:58 PM
"
Prequarantine wrote:
What is the difference between aurastackers and aurabots, exactly?

Here - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/pgcclk/the_difference_between_aurabots_and_aurastackers/

Long story short
Aurastackers - Players that use multiple auras for their on benefit
Aurabots - characters use not DPS, no solo utility at all which the solo porpuse is have auras to share to other players
rip aura characters that created incentive to gear up one's build
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info