[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

I'd be thinking level 21 exsanguinate & seismic trap next. Then perhaps double gem support affixes on the gloves or watcher's eye?

Soul of the Brine King lets you get cannot be frozen now, by the way.
Looks like OP hasn't done and updates to the thread after the league launch. Is the tree still optimal?

What about a pre-cluster tree?
"
VeloxAxo wrote:
Looks like OP hasn't done and updates to the thread after the league launch. Is the tree still optimal?

What about a pre-cluster tree?

I follow this build before i read here. POB includes tree before and after cluster jewels.

Maybe it hepl you
It looks to me like OP has made this a glass cannon build, which I personally do not think is optimal. It's not hard to get to ~6k life, ~1k ES, ~25k EV, 100% spell suppression, and more than enough damage for guardians et al. Perhaps over the weekend I'll just make a thread for that.
"
NoImagination wrote:
I'd be thinking level 21 exsanguinate & seismic trap next. Then perhaps double gem support affixes on the gloves or watcher's eye?

Soul of the Brine King lets you get cannot be frozen now, by the way.

Thanks for your advice, that helps me alot.

Maybe Herald of Purity would be a nice boost, if i take this node (sovereignty) on the amulett...instead of war Banner or maybe with^^
Yeh - I see quite a few people go for herald of purity, so I'd be interested to hear how you do with it. I haven't played the build enough to have an informed opinion on it though.

I've gone pride/grace/skitterbots/enlighten. If I get to enlighten 4, I can probably take war banner too, but who knows if it's worthwhile. Alternatively, an aura medium cluster jewel could help...
"
NoImagination wrote:
Yeh - I see quite a few people go for herald of purity, so I'd be interested to hear how you do with it. I haven't played the build enough to have an informed opinion on it though.

I've gone pride/grace/skitterbots/enlighten. If I get to enlighten 4, I can probably take war banner too, but who knows if it's worthwhile. Alternatively, an aura medium cluster jewel could help...

Well I'm only using HoP for the time being since the mana reserve is pretty low. Eventually I'll switch to Pride when I get an Enlighten (they're kinda pricey on console) and maybe try to squeeze in HoP and Pride if I get a lvl 4 Enligjten.
nervermind
Last edited by mwaluce on Nov 3, 2021, 9:22:36 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
It looks to me like OP has made this a glass cannon build, which I personally do not think is optimal. It's not hard to get to ~6k life, ~1k ES, ~25k EV, 100% spell suppression, and more than enough damage for guardians et al. Perhaps over the weekend I'll just make a thread for that.

ive been following your pob :D, i much prefer survivability than glass cannon
"
NoImagination wrote:

It's a glass cannon approach but for alternative gearing what do you think of using a helmet with Hypothermia+Trap and Mine damage on it for Exsanguinate and using Slavedriver's Hand gloves while using a 20/20 Faster Casting on the 6L for Seismic Trap? I figure with stacking faster cast (converted to trap speed via Slavedriver's Hand) the faster pulses could make Seismic DPS stronger in general.

Though that will probably lose some eHP via health, res, and even a bit of evasion by going Slavedriver's hand over rare gloves with trap support and/or crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info