[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Defo gonna be a lot of people running this build. Last i checked day1 screenshot from poe.ninja. sabo seismic was doing pretty well. I'm trying to see how to match the pob of both bigducks and tytykiller's sabo for speed leveling
I will play this build again xD
So we don't use Magebane in this version of the build?
Is anyone still playing this build? Is it still a thing? I'm late to the league and am looking for a good trapper build. I mainly just want to get to know it so I am good for the next league start- never played a trapper.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Is anyone still playing this build? Is it still a thing? I'm late to the league and am looking for a good trapper build. I mainly just want to get to know it so I am good for the next league start- never played a trapper.

Seismic is still the best trap build in my opinion. Fire trap is good too
"
buttcommander wrote:
"
chaoticwon wrote:

Seismic is still the best trap build in my opinion. Fire trap is good too
I league started seismic traps, mine is level 97 and works extremely well. I've used it to fund 3 other builds so far.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Nerfed x 3. Probably no better than other trap builds now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info