[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
Unrelated, but is it a display bug, or do you have a trap mastery point by Expeditious Munitions? If the latter, how did you allocate it? I have thread of hope there too, but can't allocate that mastery.

bug
"
NoImagination wrote:
Do you think we can do level 30 simulacrum? My experience of 20 simulacrum was that it's easier than 100% deli T16s, but presumably 30 is harder.

As for scourge in red maps - you for sure can't just sit there and facetank them with 200 stacks. You need to kill stuff before it reaches you, which we are fully capable of.

Late game, I think we can probably get 6k life, 2k ES, 25k-35k EV, 100% spell suppression, Ghost Dance, and a few smaller things (couple of endurance charges, a little block, some life/es/mana recovery).

Would like whatever your smoking
Would like you to post something constructive or interesting, but I guess I'm out of luck.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 31, 2021, 8:07:18 AM
Trying a variant of this build. Where do we get sustain exactly? It feels like the only way to recover life is using a flask, which doesn't seem quite optimal for a bossing build. I only reach about 300hps regen with max detonated traps. Am I missing something?
I wouldn't characterise this as a bossing build. It's an all rounder - clear speed is decent, survivability is decent, boss clear is decent, cost is quite low.

At least the way I've built it, defence is 100% spell suppression, ~25k evasion, and ghost dance with ~1k ES and ~5k life. That's pretty far from endgame gear. Also has a little recovery/block/phys mitigation.

Tinkerskin or Carcass jack?
Guess it depends if you want better defence or better damage really. The area of effect isn't THAT useful though - it only affects seismic trap, which we're mostly using on single targets.

I don't think either will last us into super late game though.
Hello, comunity!

I need help with the build. This is my 1st trapper experience. Invested 15+ex. Stell looks 3x less DPS than in your POB. What critical mistake i did? (DPS feels ok for map bosses and maven 10x encounters, but new Blighted maps bosses are impossible to kill in time. )

https://pastebin.com/ZU9ByWvZ
I've built this differently, but:

I don't think you need lifetap on seismic trap. Rather, I'd take 1 or 2 supports from gloves for it, and 6 link exsanguinate. That way you have a ~60 mana cost seismic trap, which is much easier to deal with with only mana regen.

It's going to be fine to go 6 link seismic trap later on, but only if you don't need lifetap for it. So this way, you have better clear and better single target via an extra support on seismic.

This isn't going to get you triple the DPS though (my POB is about 30% more DPS on both skills). That's going to take more investment - I didn't see any major errors on your part.

OPs POB has crit chance on his body, 22 trap on gloves, and 3 DPS mods on amulet, 3 DPS auras, then very little defence at all (4.4k life, 0.9k ES, 6k evasion with grace, which I think isn't up for reservation reasons). Those are mods we're both missing, but that we could get with gear upgrades.

I'd be kind of surprised if pure DPS was the optimum way to do it, but perhaps...
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 31, 2021, 3:30:41 PM
Tried this one with a 15ex budget ( got the wep, a 6 link tinkerskin, the helm, half of the jewel etc. )

It melt everything from rare to boss to end boss.... Was also my most pleasant leveling experience, it's fast as hell.

Downsize is, everything is killing you, from a small projectile to a little white no-name mob. Soon as you reach T8+ everything will one shot you, every.thing.

The fact that the creator doesn't even play this build in scourge is a good sign that it's not Scourge viable.

But the leveling was fun ! really.

Last edited by Renko1985 on Nov 1, 2021, 7:58:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info