[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

I'm doing T16s fine. Only scourge on T14+ is challenging at high stacks rn.

Got my chest but need to 6L it now and craft the life:ES thing too.

The flask nodes next to the reservation nodes are a must imo for bossing, we always have mana flask up this way.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Oct 27, 2021, 3:26:17 AM
Do you think so? I don't even use a mana flask, let alone need more charges. All we need to do is cast three seismic mines then curse the boss.
That is not enough for T16 bosses, sirus, conquerors, etc
I'm regenerating mana faster than spending it against those bosses.
Seismic trap as 6L destroys mana pretty much
Ah, that makes sense. I'm using it in a 4 link with two gem supports, so it's only 62 per cast (and still 66k hideout DPS)
Hello everyone, i'm kinda new and playing this build on SSF but i'm struggling understanding a few points and i need help:

- What should i look for in weapons ? The Cold Point daggers seems to give +% Phys Damage, but i've seen people using wands with spell damage.

- Traps get bonuses from +Spell Damage things or +Attack Damage ? Like, a wand with +X Lightining Damage to Spells or one with +X Lightining Damage to attacks ?

Thanks a lot!
"
- Traps get bonuses from +Spell Damage things or +Attack Damage ? Like, a wand with +X Lightining Damage to Spells or one with +X Lightining Damage to attacks ?

If you look on the skill itself it will tell you if it is an Attack or a Spell. Seismic trap and Exsanguinate are both spells in this case that do physical damage. For your example, a wand with +X Lightning Damage to Spells would benefit whilst the +X Lighting Damage to Attacks would not do anything.
Hello sir, there is something weird on the combination of arcane surge + flame dash + lifetap... I see your intent is to buff spell damage when you dash although something looks wrong here, arcane surge is supposed to buff you when you spend mana, not life... I'm pretty sure it won't work... any idea?
OP isn't active in this thread anymore, but I think you're right and it doesn't work. I'd rather go smoke mine/phase run/increased duration anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info