[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Why do we need Exsanguinate... ? And how do you compensate that huge mana cost with a 6L... ?
So I've played mines and traps before and always converted to LL/ES with Chavs in the past when i hit endgame. Was wondering if this was still an option since the LL variation felt tankier and did more DPS compared to the HP/ES/EV variation. Or does the 2 cold iron points make it different. Trap and mine variation used shields with reduced mana reservation and spell damage mods
Last edited by Richman209ish on Oct 28, 2021, 2:22:31 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Why do we need Exsanguinate... ? And how do you compensate that huge mana cost with a 6L... ?

Seismic traps have 3 charges, so they are used for single target. Exsanguinate is for clear (I do about 1/3 of Seismic trap's damage with it).

Exsanguinate costs life, so having it in a six link isn't a problem. Seismic is more of a problem, and so people are using mana flasks. I just keep Seismic in the gloves with gem support instead.

"
Richman209ish wrote:
So I've played mines and traps before and always converted to LL/ES with Chavs in the past when i hit endgame. Was wondering if this was still an option since the LL variation felt tankier and did more DPS compared to the HP/ES/EV variation. Or does the 2 cold iron points make it different. Trap and mine variation used shields with reduced mana reservation and spell damage mods

Seems to me that we're in the wrong part of the tree to easily do it, so it would look a lot different. I think you're right to worry about DPS from dropping a CIP, but at least you can get crit from the witch start too...
Yah it won't work lol. I didn't realize Extin used life instead of mana, so yah a low life/Es would be suicide.

Well that's good, at least I don't gotta convert from Life to ES based gear endgame.
Hey, im a bit unhappy with my original league starter as I often get one shottet in low level maps, as 4,5k hp without other defenses is just not enough.

How tanky is build for stuff like scourge in red maps ?

Also, with good investment, if my goal is endgame content and t16 100% delirium maps, while it be possible or should I invest in something else ?
Imo u can do 100% Deli with good gear,
BUT
its an evasion build. So even with good gear, high eva and spell suppression, u will get oneshot now and then.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Do you think we can do level 30 simulacrum? My experience of 20 simulacrum was that it's easier than 100% deli T16s, but presumably 30 is harder.

As for scourge in red maps - you for sure can't just sit there and facetank them with 200 stacks. You need to kill stuff before it reaches you, which we are fully capable of.

Late game, I think we can probably get 6k life, 2k ES, 25k-35k EV, 100% spell suppression, Ghost Dance, and a few smaller things (couple of endurance charges, a little block, some life/es/mana recovery).
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 29, 2021, 4:44:52 AM
can someone check my next best dps upgrade?
(i dont need carcass or tinkerskin)
Hello, can you start the league with this build?
"
slimcharless wrote:
can someone check my next best dps upgrade?
(i dont need carcass or tinkerskin)

I'd be thinking awakened brutality + a double damage pride watcher's eye. You can probably find higher DPS %life jewels too.

Unrelated, but is it a display bug, or do you have a trap mastery point by Expeditious Munitions? If the latter, how did you allocate it? I have thread of hope there too, but can't allocate that mastery.

"
Edeka wrote:
Hello, can you start the league with this build?

Yep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info