Instead of Hard Mode, it's pretty obvious that we need an Easy Mode?

when i heard chris saying "we want to make ultimate hard mode" i was facepalming and shaking my head to be honest... like What . The . Fuck? Jesus man, cool off, 90% of the builds are not endgame viable at the moment, game has huge balance problems (too much stuff overnerfed, lacking defenses), and you are talking about some uber mode that will be played by basically 10 nolifers

and that wasnt the first time i was facepalming watching that stream. when he was saying that everyone liked act 1 changes i was .. huh? half of my friends has quit because of that tedious 10 acts, and he wants to make all 10 acts even more "challanging". what the hell?

have u seen how his eyes were glowing when he was describing the hard mode?? he was saying like you will have no fucking gear and you will be extremely excited to even find single rare piece, and you will not have any currency... dude, this is not healthy thing, relax
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Aug 16, 2021, 1:20:16 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We all ready have an easy mode... it's called trading.

This for sure. But why not add some difficulty slider too, similar to (cough cough) torment level in diblo3, with appropriate scaling of monster life/damage/drop chances? That could make both casuals and powercreep adepts/streamers happy, mmkay.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Esay mode give pls is not in game why? I told it very easy but we both die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info