Instead of Hard Mode, it's pretty obvious that we need an Easy Mode?

Make an easy mode of the game which players can select if the game is too hard for them. I'm pretty sure many people would like this.
Give them distinct forum badges and in-game icons for their respective leagues - this way people who play in the same difficulty can find groups more easily which would promote a more social environment.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 13, 2021, 9:33:53 AM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2021, 3:11:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've been saying this for weeks. Posts like this one really need to attract more attention because they speak the truth.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Aug 13, 2021, 9:41:43 AM
It is usually the minority that gets a separate mode. I'm all for people having distinct forum badges and in-game icons for their respective leagues. Everyone can see who are posers and who are not.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Aug 13, 2021, 10:08:47 AM
Game is easy mode already because the gap between a good build and a meta build. We all know casuals pick the meta builds, we can literally see that time and time again in the statistics.

What these soo called "casuals" are asking for isnt an easier game, its a game that plays itself so they dont have to, so they can get at all the epic loot they "earned" to make themselves feel fulfilled and accomplished.

Basically they want raid shadow legends or similar.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Yea, I bet most of them want to rush through maps towards the next harvest and craft their 6xt1 gear. So why not let them.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Basically they want raid shadow legends or similar.

Raid would be if said 6xt1 items came out of the MTX boxes lol, pull that lever! pull that lever! more loot more loot.

Ugh I got briskwrap instead of replica farrul's fur, better drop another $10k
Kiss_Me_Quick, I have always appreciated your input and I know you trivialize the game. I appreciate you. I appreciate you making this post and I have been pondering this myself.
I think it should be a void league and endgame could not be unlocked for the first week. Like No red maps drops for 7 days.
That way it could not be exploited by the pros.
I would love it, I am faltering trying to get through, EVEN WHEN following a guide. I have destroyed the game, made my own shit and done some really cool stuff on my own.
But I really just want to come home, tune out, kill shit, get loot.

NOBODY does it better than Chris and GGG, and I would even pay for this league.
I just don't have the time, but I FUCKING love this game.

So thanks, and I hope you ain't just memeing :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
this is a good one, I award a solid 9/10
Last edited by RandallPOE on Aug 13, 2021, 11:03:46 AM
We all ready have an easy mode... it's called trading.
I agree! In this community there are quite a few different "camps". Some like the really long grinds, some like the brutality of hardcore, etc.
In my younger days I did have more time for the grind, but now a days not so much. I would love to see even a private league option that basically just really ups the currency drop rate and ups the drop rates of high end uniques and other activities. I am fine with paying for something like this with my characters getting deleted after I stop paying for it. This will allow folks in the same boat as myself to experience every league in depth compared to maybe killing sirius a few times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info