3.15.1 Hotfix

perhaps, we shall see.
please take a look in your code.. maybe u removed the Auspicious Harbinger mod..
Damn, so much crying... Going back to enjoying the league, cya o7
seems after this update, i'm getting an issues where i get massive latency spikes and a little while later the game just drops to the desktop. no error or warning. first time i had this
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
I really loved the game but ... it is broken! Nobody play it right now, so no one is farming because anyway nobody has the money to trade! So the pro´s are gone, the casual players are gone and new players who want to learn the game are not motivated, its even hard to find a "well" build!

GAME IS BROKEN NOW
"
Cerial1 wrote:
I really loved the game but ... it is broken! Nobody play it right now, so no one is farming because anyway nobody has the money to trade! So the pro´s are gone, the casual players are gone and new players who want to learn the game are not motivated, its even hard to find a "well" build!

GAME IS BROKEN NOW

It's going to get even harder, they're turning the game into soulslike.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Perhaps they raised the chance, but in the end, emptiness. Got nothing, even after the patch.
Last edited by dobers on Aug 14, 2021, 4:20:23 AM
OK... third week into the league has player base similar to almost 3 months in last leagues... guess the (tunnel) "vision" the devs talked about is working as intended (i.e.: getting every player to drop the game).

Feels bad man.

Skipping this league (sadly) was a smart choice to not start hating the game I've been enjoying since Harvest (PS4 player, my PC account is just a "lemme sample the new league before it hits consoles" kinda play).

Only regret I have is money spent on more tabs and map tabs in Ultimatum, really really really regretting that since I could've bought 3 or 4 new games during the PSN Seasonal sale going on right now.

After the "Baeclast Fiasco" where they doubled down on their stup... I mean, "vision", and completely disregarded the real issues at hand, honestly I don't have any hope we will get a better game environment next league to bring enough players back into play.

Well, at least now I have time to try other games I've been postponing in favor of PoE.

Last edited by Dhonarius on Aug 14, 2021, 5:11:04 PM
spent over +2k ... before this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info