3.15.1 Hotfix

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

yeah, we could see SOOOO much support to the game under your nickname....

also, you are below 90, without killed a8+ sirus or maven, and you claim that current balance is fine?

Oohh so, to support something means to spend money in the game, thats what it is for you? theres no other way to support a game? even if most of the mtx in the game doesnt even show below nickames??

I'm really sorry man, you're so oblivious and soooo far off the point, im not gonna even bother explaining it to you.

And even funnier, you claim that i need to kill aw8 sirus to know whats going in the game, OMG XDDDDDDD

I really hope you're being ironic, because otherwise i dont understand how someone can say such an amount of stupid things in a row.

So according to you, the game is "SOOOO" easy that you never managed to finish it?
If you were killing Sirus every morning then Maven in the evening while trading hundreds of exalts I'd just think you are a nolifer flexing on people who can't farm 12 hours per day... but you haven't finished the game once?
C'mon, why are you pushing for GGG to nerf you? I don't get it, the game is way too hard and forces you to play metabuilds, people commenting on how nerfs are bad are just people who care about a game that was ALREADY too hard to begin with...
Anyone else crashing? It started today.
yeah I'm crashing now, can't get past the splash screen. Started after the hotfix
"
leeber wrote:
This isn't how you get the 60% of players who've jumped ship to come back to the league.

dont play the game then cry more, 3.15 was good for the game. Adjusting will happen
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
wrong place
Last edited by HeIrAkI on Aug 7, 2021, 6:16:15 PM
Please bring back the patch from 3.13 the league is good but everything else is pain in the a.. not only everything is oneshot and a top of that lag spike for 3-4 sec = death .Won't even start with the loot.
Revert back to Harvest... please?
Pis farme ta yeul.
"
xonedl wrote:
I understand this is a change to make her less useless & also make the challenge a bit easier;
but the way how it is announced definitely painted the wrong light / impression for some people. Probably shouldn't need an announcement for this small fix, nor does it need to mention Headhunter...

Tier 0 uniques were obviously left at the same chance...
This is GGG we we are talking about LOL

*edit*
Game is too rewarding LOL
Last edited by Rixxth on Aug 8, 2021, 6:40:19 PM
Yay
State of the game atm is like a circus. You signed up to watch tigers jump thru flaming hoops and the acrobats doing tricks at hights without safety nets but then the clowns come out and they are supposed to be fun but they are cringe asf and you just wanna gtfo asap. Sorry GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info