3.15.1 Hotfix

"
Riverwind77 wrote:

No one's worried about playerbase "dropping" only crybots with broken feelings after the league patch. Those are the ones who want this game to die, because they cant faceroll sirus with his meta build.

Game's perfectly playable and most of the builds are endgame viable, theres even very OP builds that are probably going to be nerfed next league.

Haters gonna hate

Of course I want the game to die. That is why I have 4400 hours on Steam and bought a support pack for $60.
"
Anngrat wrote:

yeah, we could see SOOOO much support to the game under your nickname....

also, you are below 90, without killed a8+ sirus or maven, and you claim that current balance is fine?

Oohh so, to support something means to spend money in the game, thats what it is for you? theres no other way to support a game? even if most of the mtx in the game doesnt even show below nickames??

I'm really sorry man, you're so oblivious and soooo far off the point, im not gonna even bother explaining it to you.

And even funnier, you claim that i need to kill aw8 sirus to know whats going in the game, OMG XDDDDDDD

I really hope you're being ironic, because otherwise i dont understand how someone can say such an amount of stupid things in a row.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Just give us back 3.13 the game was at its best in its hay day and you destroyed it you cant fix the game by destroying archetypes and game styles that just pisses us players off.

Fracturing of maps and BPs = Destroyed therefore deep delving is pointless u destroyed any need for people to go deep asf anymore.

Self Cursing = Destroyed

Archmage = practically gone

Seismic slam got yoinked therefore slams are doo doo now.

whats next? remove HH because it makes a shit toon destroy the absolute end game of juicy maps?

why i appreciate the content thats being added and i must say the mechanic for expedition is amazing you cant keep yoinking the enjoyable stuff away from us i know you have end game goals but it cant surely be to make a boring game?

telling ggg is doing fine wont give them shit. what actually does is buying supporter packs. as someone not giving a single penny to them [Removed by Support]. they wont survive of love and air. [Removed by Support]
ill rephrase -> ppl that have 115 maptiers completed after 2 weeks of the league without a single penny of investment surely shouldnt shot the loudest.
also it does matter whether u could or could not beat awa 8 / maven. someone not able to beat either of them is missing out on a huge part of the endgame which is high invested map farming and highend bossing. you cannot judge the state of the game if u never even saw that endgame.

FUN FACT:
most ppl defending ggg in this thread didnt pay a single penny to them.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Aug 5, 2021, 3:34:08 PM
how about making the chests actually drop league currency???

maybe 1/3 or 1/4 actually drop something

kinda stupid

i cant even engage with most vendors in any meaningful way till ive run 20-30 maps
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Aug 5, 2021, 8:54:02 PM
Still not as dangerous and slow paced as it used to be. Probably could handle a few more knocks with the nerf bat. Some of these dudes heads would explode though.

P.S. I gave them another $60 for this league. Stay mad.
100% ignite avoid, constantly getting ignited on bosses/maps. Fix that atleast if nothing else Zzz.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
in almost 80 Levels and endless Gambling i never seen a Unique.

This change wont bring me back to play because i fear that nothing changes for me...

I will still get nothing instead of nothing for hours of playing....

go back to 3.13
Last edited by tuccos on Aug 6, 2021, 2:40:31 AM
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

No one's worried about playerbase "dropping" only crybots with broken feelings after the league patch. Those are the ones who want this game to die, because they cant faceroll sirus with his meta build.

Game's perfectly playable and most of the builds are endgame viable, theres even very OP builds that are probably going to be nerfed next league.

Haters gonna hate

yeah, we could see SOOOO much support to the game under your nickname....

also, you are below 90, without killed a8+ sirus or maven, and you claim that current balance is fine?

RMT bots trying to silence actual supporters hehehe
The RMT bots are shacking their income is in jeopardy.
Another great hotifix.

Everysingle time when I'm accepting auction my game is crashing.

Great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info