3.15.1 Hotfix

Can you also rollback my league currencies that i used to reroll 40 times and purchase hundreds of items(not a single unique btw), cuz i only play this broken league mechanic to complete challenges, thx.
this still doesn't fix curse maps, bring out legacy or mayhem mode already

also buff spectral throw
"this is a buff."

meanwhile expedition logbook got buffed and they still barely drop overrall even if the mod is present or not, buffing or not buffing rarity and quant of rune monsters.

"this is a buff." x2.

Blight maps 2.0 league.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Not worrying game being too rewarding this time? :)
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Aug 5, 2021, 4:01:31 AM
"
Boozbaz wrote:
"
leeber wrote:
This isn't how you get the 60% of players who've jumped ship to come back to the league.

oh shut up. IF you don't like the game move on instead of hanging around like a ghost haunting the forums.

But the forums are more fun than the game
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
"
Boozbaz wrote:
"
leeber wrote:
This isn't how you get the 60% of players who've jumped ship to come back to the league.

oh shut up. IF you don't like the game move on instead of hanging around like a ghost haunting the forums.

Only he doesn't like the league. He and another 60k people. And those 40k that did not start. No problem! You just need to be silent until the game finally dies.
"
Deonix_ wrote:
"
Boozbaz wrote:
"
leeber wrote:

Only he doesn't like the league. He and another 60k people. And those 40k that did not start. No problem! You just need to be silent until the game finally dies.

No one's worried about playerbase "dropping" only crybots with broken feelings after the league patch. Those are the ones who want this game to die, because they cant faceroll sirus with his meta build.

Game's perfectly playable and most of the builds are endgame viable, theres even very OP builds that are probably going to be nerfed next league.

Haters gonna hate
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by CliveWarren on Sep 4, 2021, 6:44:32 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

No one's worried about playerbase "dropping" only crybots with broken feelings after the league patch. Those are the ones who want this game to die, because they cant faceroll sirus with his meta build.

Game's perfectly playable and most of the builds are endgame viable, theres even very OP builds that are probably going to be nerfed next league.

Haters gonna hate

yeah, we could see SOOOO much support to the game under your nickname....

also, you are below 90, without killed a8+ sirus or maven, and you claim that current balance is fine?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Aug 5, 2021, 7:34:01 AM
Either 3.15.1 is making me crash in Delves, or this hotfix is. On an SSD, no less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info