3.15.1 Hotfix

3.15.1 Hotfix:

• Increased the chance for players to get rare unique items from Gwennen's gambling window.

This fix was deployed to new instances. In order it to take effect in hideouts (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new hideout through Helena, or let your hideout instance timeout.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2021, 8:51:56 PM
This isn't how you get the 60% of players who've jumped ship to come back to the league.
posts above me are dumb. nice change. ty.
Are there any numbers available on this? 0.01% to 0.02% would make absolutely no difference.
"
leeber wrote:
This isn't how you get the 60% of players who've jumped ship to come back to the league.

oh shut up. IF you don't like the game move on instead of hanging around like a ghost haunting the forums.
I understand this is a change to make her less useless & also make the challenge a bit easier;
but the way how it is announced definitely painted the wrong light / impression for some people. Probably shouldn't need an announcement for this small fix, nor does it need to mention Headhunter...
Just have her sell things you can't make yourself with a chance orb. Like random tiered maps. No one wants to check a cheatsheet every time they use an astragali.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
hehe one day after I decided to use all my tokens on Gwennin and got squat.....
thanks for fixing the remnant bug oh my god
for thos who once again need handholding in understanding why this change realy happend, there are multiple hunderd unique jewels and and gwenn sells them for the same currency. crimson, cobalt and viridian jewes alone are always 24 minimum up to 72 of the same currency, just these 3 alone have multiple hundred of variants and you so rarerly get anything unique out of these 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info