[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

"
Fimi wrote:
Yeah all the spells have gaping disadvantages in either clear, visibility or single target. It's certainly a bit annoying :D rn I just swap in BL for the sirus-class of bosses and do the rest with shock nova.

During my testing I find that BL has the best DPS output, Shock nova is great for mapping.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I've got this build starting to come together and it's way more satisfying thany previous attempts (minions, FR totems) this league. Thanks for the great guide!
Last edited by LlamasNotsheep on Aug 24, 2021, 3:08:02 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

During my testing I find that BL has the best DPS output, Shock nova is great for mapping.

That pretty much what I would say.
But if anyone don't like the screen full of blue, maybe Arv is better :P
I hope for a new skill effect for shock nova, or a discount on the old one. Maybe that would be better. But it's old, so I have a feeling, the performace will be bad ... but I will test it once I get it.

"
I've got this build starting to come together and it's way more satisfying thany previous attempts (minions, FR totems) this league. Thanks for the great guide!

Happy you enjoy it :)
I'm looking to give this build a try. How much currency would you suggest having before getting base version of this build? Like whats 100% mandatory before even giving this a try
"
Danoga wrote:
I'm looking to give this build a try. How much currency would you suggest having before getting base version of this build? Like whats 100% mandatory before even giving this a try

Mhh lets see:
6l ~4ex (can do with at 5l but it's a lot of single target)
I think large clusters with 2 notables (stomr drinker and Scintillating Idea) shouldn't be that expensive. ~50c each
medium curse cluster with "Evil Eye" + "Wish for death" or "Master of Fear" ~50c
4x small cluster with "Stubborn Student" (you will only use 3 later) 10-20c each or roll them yourself(ilvl 75+).
clarity mana as es Watcher's eye 1ex + some divines
Indigon 10c
good Curse Ring ~1ex (can cheap out on this one but will be hard with res)
Stampede ~40c
Good rolled Foible + Catalyst ~1ex
Prism Guardian ~80c

So 8.5ex - 9ex for the expensive things.
I think it should be possible to get the rest for 2 ex, but I would save min 12ex before starting it.
Hard for me to tell, since I didn't had much time to play the last week =/
I'm not up to date with rare prices. But I think Rog did a good job for cheap good rares :P

Hope it helps. But keep in mind: that's just my estimate with 5 min of trade searching
Would love to hear, if what you had paid, if you start the build :)

I think the build can be playe without Clusters, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you can fit a taste of hate in you budget, buy one, or get it as soon as possible.
Other cheap things to get : Efficent training, healthy mind, Coruscating Elixir and ofc Mjölner :P
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 27, 2021, 1:21:50 AM
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Danoga wrote:

Mhh lets see:
6l ~4ex (can do with at 5l but it's a lot of single target)
I think large clusters with 2 notables (stomr drinker and Scintillating Idea) shouldn't be that expensive. ~50c each
medium curse cluster with "Evil Eye" + "Wish for death" or "Master of Fear" ~50c
4x small cluster with "Stubborn Student" (you will only use 3 later) 10-20c each or roll them yourself(ilvl 75+).
clarity mana as es Watcher's eye 1ex + some divines
Indigon 10c
good Curse Ring ~1ex (can cheap out on this one but will be hard with res)
Stampede ~40c
Good rolled Foible + Catalyst ~1ex
Prism Guardian ~80c

So 8.5ex - 9ex for the expensive things.
I think it should be possible to get the rest for 2 ex, but I would save min 12ex before starting it.
Hard for me to tell, since I didn't had much time to play the last week =/
I'm not up to date with rare prices. But I think Rog did a good job for cheap good rares :P

Hope it helps. But keep in mind: that's just my estimate with 5 min of trade searching
Would love to hear, if what you had paid, if you start the build :)

I think the build can be playe without Clusters, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you can fit a taste of hate in you budget, buy one, or get it as soon as possible.
Other cheap things to get : Efficent training, healthy mind, Coruscating Elixir and ofc Mjölner :P

Thanks for that well thought response. I'm in the middle of selling my old build, I had a bleed sst glad. Once its sold off ill estimate ill have about 60 ex i'm willing to put into the build. I was looking at the unique corrupted jewels, they look to be quite pricy
guys i have my character open
can you plz check my build
i am really struggling against bosses
"
Giosh4 wrote:
guys i have my character open
can you plz check my build
i am really struggling against bosses

Ok, you account is pretty new, so I try to explaine some things. The List is quite long.

0.(I have to add this and don't feel like rewrite all numbers :P ) You NEED a jewel with 1% reduced mana reservation. It's kind of hard to get the right search so here is a quick and dirty one for you to fine tune.LINK Without this you can't run your 3 Auras on life. and so you have less es from Ivory Tower. Important so I added this at the top ;)

1. Buy a ton of regrets, you will need them.
2. You don't have gloves on. Buy one pair (If you can get a Pair of Nexus gloves or one of the lower versions, take on of those, but not for a too high premium) to be able to change your boots to Stampede. They don't look like much, but they will feel good, very good :)
Try to get es much increased Cooldown Recovery Rate of Travel Skills as you can get without spending too much. Please also do 3. if you change to stampede.
3. Respec "Conviction of Power" to "Illuminated Devotion" in you Ascendency
4. Please check my pob for the skilltree and gem links. There is a too much wrong to write it all down.
5. I know you swapped from another Build so, your large clusers are very good, but the rest is a mess :D You have 1 Projectile cluster Jewel that gives you close to nothing, the life cluster jewel is the same. Your Watcher's eye gives you nothing exept %life,mana,es. Get small cluster jewel (Mana or Armour) with "Stubborn Student" they don't look like much, but they are 100% worth it imo.
6. Try to get another way of stun avoid. If you swap to stampede I would go with Lucidity (allocate it with passives for now), Annoint Unpredictable Offensive on you Stapede and get a channeling Cluster Jewel with Unwavering Focus and (if you can get your hands on one with both) Enduring Focus.
7. You es is realy low. Get a Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" ass soon as you can afford it.
8. The biggest thing on the Skilltree: skill Ghost Reaver, even on you ES level, it is ~500 ES/s(so a 33% increase to your total recovery)
9.Get a better rolled Atziri's Foible (24% Mana without quality) and get quality on it with fertile catalysts

I hope thats enough to keep you busy for some time :P
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 27, 2021, 8:21:06 AM
"
Danoga wrote:

Thanks for that well thought response. I'm in the middle of selling my old build, I had a bleed sst glad. Once its sold off ill estimate ill have about 60 ex i'm willing to put into the build. I was looking at the unique corrupted jewels, they look to be quite pricy

Well I just looked it up:
Healthy Mind Cobalt Jewel with reservation (2ex +) Efficent training with corrupting Blood (1.5ex+)
so it should be in you budget :P
The biggest upgrade for me was the Corrupted Prism Guardian. If you can get the res with you budget, get one with phys taken as(not chaos ;) ).
A Fortify Mjölner is expensive with 10 ex, but imo a realy good upgrade for the build.
But I don't like to die, if you are more softcore then I am, then there is maybe another route you want to go :P
Hello friend, thanks for the build. He is looking very interesting :)
But I cannot understand one thing - why your Cyclone not greatly up in mana cost? In my head he will to up improve himself manacost to the sky and there will come a time when u have less mana then Cyclone cost and you will stoped to spin. So why this not happend? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info