[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

Thoughts on Algor Mortis for the glove slot? Already use frostblink for chilling ground, and can automate vortex as well for more chilling ground.
Leveled super fast with Oni-Goroshi infernal. finished campaign bought whatever I could afford and jumped into t16 Hydra at lvl 75. Clear is spectacular, survival is great (current patch is rippy as f so keep that in mind)

I'm pretty sure boss damage can get really nice with more investment took me a good while to kill hydra ( like 2-3 mins?) but took nearly no dmg. awesome :)

Also mobility is awesome with The Stampede, please keep working on this build the most fun I had the whole league lol. <3
Last edited by NaraKuroha on Aug 11, 2021, 10:32:13 PM
"
magyarim11 wrote:
So far...i'm in love with the build!! So thank you so much! :)

But...the ONLY thing i'm missing, is single target damage.
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just like this....

My current char: https://pastebin.com/eZE676uj

(okay okay I'm missing the 6th link and a watchers eye, but thats all i could think of) Still, my ST damage shouldn't be this bad. Can you please help me? :)

To be fair, the 6th link is 48% single target increse. The Watchr's eye is, if you choose a offensive one, another 10.
And you don't use a offensive Flask like Atziri's Promise or one of the other options mentioned.
With the higher shock of manabond you should deal ~double damage from this changes alone.
Skilltree looks fine, I like the Idea with the strength split personality, to get around the strength requierments.
"
nubuu wrote:
Thoughts on Algor Mortis for the glove slot? Already use frostblink for chilling ground, and can automate vortex as well for more chilling ground.

If I could get the resistance anywhere else, I would use them.
But the number of Uniques and the strength requierments are hard to counter.
I have a few Ideas in mind, but I wasn't able to do a PoB that does more damage this way and is capped on res.

I will update the guide, if I find a way.
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Leveled super fast with Oni-Goroshi infernal. finished campaign bought whatever I could afford and jumped into t16 Hydra at lvl 75. Clear is spectacular, survival is great (current patch is rippy as f so keep that in mind)

I'm pretty sure boss damage can get really nice with more investment took me a good while to kill hydra ( like 2-3 mins?) but took nearly no dmg. awesome :)

Also mobility is awesome with The Stampede, please keep working on this build the most fun I had the whole league lol. <3

Happy to hear.
Sadly you are right. The single target damage cost a lot.
I'm sitting at ~ 4.5 mil (PoB) without shock, sigil of power and Helmet enchant (sadly it don't work out of the box).
That plenty for me, but was a long way to get to :)
And yes, level alone will give you a good increase in damage ^^
thanks for the build, helped me fix my attempt
phantasmal cyclone doesn't stack with stun avoidance btw. Different wording. I kept getting stunned a lot and thought it was a freeze, but with freeze immunity nothing changed. Fixed it with an abyss jewel. Armor and endurance charges helped a lot sustaining in t16. Single target also improved. I was considering trashing this, but with some love and care it mows down everything.

Current gear
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/WKc7U43e
pob for 94 with last jewel I have and fixed gems
I need to replace large jewel to get blind for evade and replace that curse medium with something better. Strength is an issue so its gonna wait. Small things but single target is half of yours ehh
"
Avrai wrote:
thanks for the build, helped me fix my attempt
phantasmal cyclone doesn't stack with stun avoidance btw. Different wording. I kept getting stunned a lot and thought it was a freeze, but with freeze immunity nothing changed. Fixed it with an abyss jewel. Armor and endurance charges helped a lot sustaining in t16. Single target also improved. I was considering trashing this, but with some love and care it mows down everything.

Current gear
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/WKc7U43e
pob for 94 with last jewel I have and fixed gems
I need to replace large jewel to get blind for evade and replace that curse medium with something better. Strength is an issue so its gonna wait. Small things but single target is half of yours ehh

I know, it's mentioned in the stun faq, I need to rewrite the section, thanks for mention it :)

A few things I saw you can/should change:
-Get 1 Efficient Training under Pain Attunment. Helps a lot with strength
-Get quality on you Foible (Life/Mana)
-If you get a cwdt setup with Wave of Conviction, it will trigger our Freeze effect reduction from hiero so you can blink out of the danger after the first hit. I should mention it somewhere in the guide I guess. I would change Enduring Cry and increased duration for it, until you get a curse on hit ring.
-A Watcher's eye with a seconed damage stat is expensive, but would bring a good amount of damage
-You don't have any Chaos res and ok elemental eHP. I would go for Atziri's Promis, at least for testing. I think it will feel better.
-Bless your Nexus Gloves ;)
-Divine you Indigon to have 25% increase damage
-Upgrade you Pantheon, if you haven't already
-As a cheaper Curse Cluster Jewel, you can get one with Evil Eye and Wish for death. A 5 passives one is around 50-60c and is not that much worse, if you don't have Bottled faith and a Watcher's Eye with increased damage taken.
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 16, 2021, 12:51:57 PM
Hey! Your build is awesome! But it seems to me that my solo damage is low, can you check it please?
Perhaps something else needs to be fixed! Very grateful!
Last edited by olegyaluck on Aug 23, 2021, 1:41:01 AM
I been struggling a bit with the Build, I started it without a guide, two days ago I find this an I learned a few things from you.

My build
https://pastebin.com/apK86UDe

I´m at 4 million Sirus DPS had no issues with bosses, they die pretty quick.
My main concern is survavility while mapping. I'm not dying too much but eventually some monster kills me.

The build cost a bit over 30 exalted (I get Fortify from Locus of Corruption at my first try).

The problem I'm having is when cycloning my mana does not regenerate fast enough in fact it doesn't regenerate at all, and I can't reactivate Arcane cloak, i have to stop in the middle of the map to recover the mana lost; with bosses is different cuz I have all the mana when the fight start. I tried many different mana flask configurations but is really hard to recover 7000 mana with a flask.
The thing is that I need to recover the mana during the Arcane Cloak cooldown and this is not happening, I'm missing something here?
I have some exalted lying around if I need to make an upgrade.

EDIT: Watching your Feared Fight I can see that you are in the same boat, and I noticed that the character gain the DPS for the manabond being in low mana but after a seconds the character lost Indigon buff and Arcane Cloak need to be re-activated and there is no way to recover the mana while fighting.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 23, 2021, 10:59:07 AM
"
olegyaluck wrote:
Hey! Your build is awesome! But it seems to me that my solo damage is low, can you check it please?
Perhaps something else needs to be fixed! Very grateful!

I will write a section in the guide on how to improve single target.
Got a little free time now. Check for a Guideupdate in 1-2h

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info