[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I been struggling a bit with the Build, I started it without a guide, two days ago I find this an I learned a few things from you.

My build
https://pastebin.com/apK86UDe

I´m at 4 million Sirus DPS had no issues with bosses, they die pretty quick.
My main concern is survavility while mapping. I'm not dying too much but eventually some monster kills me.

What kills you is 90% physical damage.
You "only" have armour, but that isn't good enough for high hits.
Swap the rumi's for a taste of hate and get a Phys taken as corruption on your shield.(not choas :P )
That will help a lot, and I would recomment to get Enduring Focus on a channeling cluster or on a Megalovaniac.

"
diegodgo87 wrote:

The problem I'm having is when cycloning my mana does not regenerate fast enough in fact it doesn't regenerate at all, and I can't reactivate Arcane cloak, i have to stop in the middle of the map to recover the mana lost; with bosses is different cuz I have all the mana when the fight start. I tried many different mana flask configurations but is really hard to recover 7000 mana with a flask.
The thing is that I need to recover the mana during the Arcane Cloak cooldown and this is not happening, I'm missing something here?
I have some exalted lying around if I need to make an upgrade.

EDIT: Watching your Feared Fight I can see that you are in the same boat, and I noticed that the character gain the DPS for the manabond being in low mana but after a seconds the character lost Indigon buff and Arcane Cloak need to be re-activated and there is no way to recover the mana while fighting.

Arcane Cloak is just a bonus and a kick start for Indigon.
You want to drain you mana. There is no point in regain it.
Arcane cloak has a cooldown, you can use it even if you are on 1 mana.
It's true, that Indigon isn't capped, but I can't see this build getting 4k
mana/s.
Maybe you mean something else, but what I understand is not a problem, it must be that way to get max damage :)
Hello there! I'm theorycrafting a lot on this build concept, and really wanna try your build.

I'll be honest, i'd like to have more defenses. Wth the current state of the game, i believe eiter dodge cap or block cap are mandatory, if you don't want to die often.

Do you believe we could get to 75% block chance? Maybe with the help of Glancing Blows?
"
Excrucior wrote:
Hello there! I'm theorycrafting a lot on this build concept, and really wanna try your build.

I'll be honest, i'd like to have more defenses. Wth the current state of the game, i believe eiter dodge cap or block cap are mandatory, if you don't want to die often.

Do you believe we could get to 75% block chance? Maybe with the help of Glancing Blows?

To be fair, I have ~100k Phys ehp and ~150k ele ehp. If my current char (gear) wouldn't have to use Corruscation Elixer, I would say it's hc viable.
I did ~40% of level 98 in Simulacrums (all 20 waves).

But this build is so Skillpoint heavy, I don't see a chance to get 75/75.
I get 66/40 with a 12 point investment (glancing blows). I don't think it's worse it.

I pretty much only die, if I fucked up. Like, no elixer.
The only thing I don't do is less recovery and ofc reflect. That's to dangerous :P
Thanks for the reply, but Then I must have something wrong because is hard to kill rare monsters without arcane cloak boost(in lvl 13 maps), I bought Storm Drinker, Scillanting Idea and paralysis cluster jewel, I can't put 4 passive cluster whiteout sacrificing other things i'm level 92; i'm also using level 21/20 ARC instead Shock Nova.
Buying Taste and serching for Shield
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 23, 2021, 4:50:22 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, but Then I must have something wrong because is hard to kill rare monsters without arcane cloak boost(in lvl 13 maps), I bought Storm Drinker, Scillanting Idea and paralysis cluster jewel, I can't put 4 passive cluster whiteout sacrificing other things i'm level 92; i'm also using level 21/20 ARC instead Shock Nova.
Buying Taste and serching for Shield

O.o ok now I'm confused. Do you realy have trouble to kill rares while mapping?
I run less duration for mapping, to get faster back after looting( the cooldown + duration is simply to long :P)
I don't see a obvious problem with you pob.
Sry but if you have arcane clock on you left click and don't stop cycloning, I have no Idea =/
You're not really looking for the boost, but for both the mana cost of Arcane Cloak kickstarting your Indigon and the missing mana giving you massive amounts of added damage on your Manabond. The boost Arcane Cloak provides is a nice bonus, but not very permanent, especially in higher level maps, expeditions and so on.

Like yeah, when I have full mana *and* haven't used arcane cloak *and* no Indigon charges, your damage output stems mostly from your cwc setup, which doesn't do enough damage to kill rares quickly in higher maps. But that's just not how this build is played.
Last edited by Fimi on Aug 23, 2021, 5:11:14 PM
Neither do I, Let me try with Shock nova and see... maybe arc is not enough.
I can buy a shield with 8% physical as lightning only 2 exa, but loosing 12% resistances is going to leave me 74/73/75 resistances, can´t use it without a change of gear.

Trying to figure out.
thanks Mate!

"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I can buy a shield with 8% physical as lightning only 2 exa, but loosing 12% resistances is going to leave me 74/73/75 resistances, can´t use it without a change of gear.

Trying to figure out.
thanks Mate!

No problem,
maybe you can get a small cluster with all res suffix or something like that :)
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

Trying to figure out.
thanks Mate!

No problem,
maybe you can get a small cluster with all res suffix or something like that :)

Well, I tested Ball Lightning (I stated this char with it), ARC and Shock Nova and the difference is huge...
Arc has very good clear in front of you but lack of Single target
Ball Lightning has Huge DPS against single target, doesn´t work for clear
Shock Nova has good clear and respectable DPS, tried my first T16 and it kills rare monsters, also it seems to have lower mana cost and don´t suffer like Arc.
Now I'm gonna look for 21/20 shock nova and a cosmetic/sound for it, after a few maps I remember why I don´t play it.
Yeah all the spells have gaping disadvantages in either clear, visibility or single target. It's certainly a bit annoying :D rn I just swap in BL for the sirus-class of bosses and do the rest with shock nova.
Last edited by Fimi on Aug 24, 2021, 4:37:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info