[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

Thanks for the feedback.

About the stuns, I have an abyss jewel with 15%, unpredictable offensive and thinking about taking lucidity. Also about the harvest enchant on cluster jewel: I haven't played the harvest league and the only enchants I have met on this league are mentionned for Timeless Jewel or Abyss Jewel and the other one says Crimson or Cobalt etc... but never seen one about Cluster Jewel...

For my eHP, yes I'm dying quite too much but it's starting to be fine and I'm struggling to get more mana at the moment and keeping the res at 75% as well as having enough strenght or dexterity. Is there anyway "easy" way I could get better eHP without compromising the rest?
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
Thanks for the feedback.

About the stuns, I have an abyss jewel with 15%, unpredictable offensive and thinking about taking lucidity. Also about the harvest enchant on cluster jewel: I haven't played the harvest league and the only enchants I have met on this league are mentionned for Timeless Jewel or Abyss Jewel and the other one says Crimson or Cobalt etc... but never seen one about Cluster Jewel...

For my eHP, yes I'm dying quite too much but it's starting to be fine and I'm struggling to get more mana at the moment and keeping the res at 75% as well as having enough strenght or dexterity. Is there anyway "easy" way I could get better eHP without compromising the rest?

The harvest crafts are not too rare. But I bought a lot of trys via tft ( The forbidden trove).

The easiest way to get more tanky is a Mjölner with fortify on hit.
I would change the Atzri flask to taste of hate.
If you can get a prism guardian with phys taken as fire/cold/lightning and still be res capped, go for it.
"
Eucly wrote:
Hi, quick question regarding your guide.

Is there a way to prevent being from culled on low life?

1. Don't play pvp
2. Skip Zealotry for Hall of Grandmasters (It's doable, wouldn't recommend it )
3. Read the league mechanic and don't destroy the culling ones.

Problem solved? ^^ There aren't any more sources of cull in the game, at least to my knowledge.
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Eucly wrote:
Hi, quick question regarding your guide.

Is there a way to prevent being from culled on low life?

1. Don't play pvp
2. Skip Zealotry for Hall of Grandmasters (It's doable, wouldn't recommend it )
3. Read the league mechanic and don't destroy the culling ones.

Problem solved? ^^ There aren't any more sources of cull in the game, at least to my knowledge.

Thank you for the quick answer.

By the way what's your opinion regarding the gimmick of using these items:
(golden rule + Chance to Poison on Hit jewel + a flask to remove Poison)

For 50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently from (Soul of Arakaali)

Do you think it's worth it?
Last edited by Eucly on Sep 7, 2021, 4:58:09 AM
"
Eucly wrote:

For 50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently from (Soul of Arakaali)

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be better.
The thing in poe is, if you want to be tanky, be able to tank all, or most, hits.
Since this build uses eHP and recovery as main def, it sounds good at first.
But since the recovery/s is high, ~3.5k in my case, degens aren't a problem, so most of Arakaali won't do much for us. The reduced effect of shock would be nice :).
On the other hand, "Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently" that means, even on a crit map, if you eHP is high enough, you won't die to multiple crits in a row.
That part alone is enough for me to go Solaris, at least on a char with high investment and no Glass Cannon.

The rest of this Pantheon reduce the hit damage on you.
So I'm pretty sure Solaris is the way to go. If you are playing in a party, maybe go Lunaris for the Chain avoid.

I hope I was able to explain my thought process, why I think Solaris > all :)

Edit: And you don't need 1 extra jewel socket to make it work ;)
Last edited by Lailor89 on Sep 7, 2021, 7:57:38 AM
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Eucly wrote:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be better.
The thing in poe is, if you want to be tanky, be able to tank all, or most, hits.
Since this build uses eHP and recovery as main def, it sounds good at first.
But since the recovery/s is high, ~3.5k in my case, degens aren't a problem, so most of Arakaali won't do much for us. The reduced effect of shock would be nice :).
On the other hand, "Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently" that means, even on a crit map, if you eHP is high enough, you won't die to multiple crits in a row.
That part alone is enough for me to go Solaris, at least on a char with high investment and no Glass Cannon.

The rest of this Pantheon reduce the hit damage on you.
So I'm pretty sure Solaris is the way to go. If you are playing in a party, maybe go Lunaris for the Chain avoid.

I hope I was able to explain my thought process, why I think Solaris > all :)

Edit: And you don't need 1 extra jewel socket to make it work ;)

Thank you very much for your insight.

I'm having a wonderful time with your build guide. Though I revised some of it a little bit here and there. :)

Last edited by Eucly on Sep 7, 2021, 8:48:55 AM
"
Eucly wrote:

I'm having a wonderful time with your build guide. Though I revised some of it a little bit here and there. :)

If you find something unclear or something that is worth mentioning, I'm happy tp rewrite/add it.

Happy to hear the guide helps :)
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Eucly wrote:

If you find something unclear or something that is worth mentioning, I'm happy tp rewrite/add it.

Happy to hear the guide helps :)

Alright, first I'm not knowledgeable about some of this stuff but somehow I feel I know how the mechanics works.

1)I'm using Algor Mortis just like what you have mentioned in your guide but the gems I'm using are benefits the gloves and us by having a little bit more of survivability and damage and these are:

(Conductivity + Elemental Weakness + Vortex + Hextouch support)
I don't have awakened hextouch atm. but once I got one I'll replace the normal one. I binded this on my left click

In addition, since I'm using these curse setup we are utilizing the 30% chance sap from "chilling areas" from the gloves as well.

Furthermore, since I'm using 2 curses I'm using whispers of doom on our skill tree as well.

2)Just like any other build that utilizes Indigon. I'm using "Vaal RF" to gives us more damage specially for bosses.

3)I sacrificed one of my rings slot for "Dream fragments sapphire ring" for the increased maximum mana + cannot be chilled and frozen modifiers. Even if I'm using this ring my resistances are still 75%+

4)I'm utilizing "Flagellant" Corundum flask for my stun mitigation.
Flagellant - Gain 1 Charge when you are hit by an enemy.

5)Instead of getting illuminated devotion - Mana regeneration, Arcane surge effect on our ascendancy. I opted for Mana regeneration, mana - conviction of power.

Having said all of these If you happen to know that I'm doing something wrong please point it out :)
Last edited by Eucly on Sep 8, 2021, 6:02:50 AM
"
Eucly wrote:

Alright, first I'm not knowledgeable about some of this stuff but somehow I feel I know how the mechanics works.

1)I'm using Algor Mortis just like what you have mentioned in your guide but the gems I'm using are benefits the gloves and us by having a little bit more of survivability and damage and these are:

I don't have awakened hextouch atm. but once I got one I'll replace the normal one. I binded this on my left click

In addition, since I'm using these curse setup we are utilizing the 30% chance sap from "chilling areas" from the gloves as well.

Furthermore, since I'm using 2 curses I'm using whispers of doom on our skill tree as well.

2)Just like any other build that utilizes Indigon. I'm using "Vaal RF" to gives us more damage specially for bosses.

3)I sacrificed one of my rings slot for "Dream fragments sapphire ring" for the increased maximum mana + cannot be chilled and frozen modifiers. Even if I'm using this ring my resistances are still 75%+

5)Instead of getting illuminated devotion - Mana regeneration, Arcane surge effect on our ascendancy. I opted for Mana regeneration, mana - conviction of power.

Having said all of these If you happen to know that I'm doing something wrong please point it out :)

Ok first: thanks for the feedback.

1. You don't have cluster jewel atm so you are not realy point starved ;) The 3 passives to get "Whispers of Doom" is hard to justify, if you loose the sockets for cwdt wave of conviction at the same time. I simply can't recomment it after a certain level of gear. I would need to skip 1 split personality or a lot of Armour. When I have more time, Weekend or so, I will crunch the numbers as a reference.
I should mention the sap part of the gloves, forget to write it down :)

2. Most of the other Indigon builds are MoM + Agnostic based and don't need to go melee. Dropping to a point at which nealy every boss can oneshot you, on a melee build, is something I can't recommend in my guide :P Since I focus more on the defense part of the build. I will add it to the "I play softcore for a reason part" ^^

3. This goes hand in hand with 5.

4. That's a good point. It's a worth Brine King but good enough for early mapping. I should add this as a early stun avoid mechanic.

5. I wrote a long Story about the Christmas Tree part of the Hiero.
Please read "Conviction of Power and why you should NOT use it" in the guide ;) Maybe it will change your mind about it :P

Thanks for you input :)
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Eucly wrote:

Ok first: thanks for the feedback.

1. You don't have cluster jewel atm so you are not realy point starved ;) The 3 passives to get "Whispers of Doom" is hard to justify, if you loose the sockets for cwdt wave of conviction at the same time. I simply can't recomment it after a certain level of gear. I would need to skip 1 split personality or a lot of Armour. When I have more time, Weekend or so, I will crunch the numbers as a reference.
I should mention the sap part of the gloves, forget to write it down :)

2. Most of the other Indigon builds are MoM + Agnostic based and don't need to go melee. Dropping to a point at which nealy every boss can oneshot you, on a melee build, is something I can't recommend in my guide :P Since I focus more on the defense part of the build. I will add it to the "I play softcore for a reason part" ^^

3. This goes hand in hand with 5.

4. That's a good point. It's a worth Brine King but good enough for early mapping. I should add this as a early stun avoid mechanic.

5. I wrote a long Story about the Christmas Tree part of the Hiero.
Please read "Conviction of Power and why you should NOT use it" in the guide ;) Maybe it will change your mind about it :P

Thanks for you input :)

I'll keep these in mind. Thank you!

What's your opinion about arcane capacitor as anoint?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info