[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

Even though the watchers eye affix "leach % of life while affected by vitality shows life on my tooltip it still applies to es when i'm using ghost reaver, correct?
Last edited by Danoga on Aug 30, 2021, 9:53:43 PM
Thank you so much for this build. It re-sparked my joy of the game. It had stuff I needed to understand, it has very nice interactions and I had just enough currency to get it started (by now I am a little more invested). Brilliant!
Absolutely loving this build! I'm currently at kind of a plateau. I can run T16 maps with occasional deaths, but running the 10-boss invites is really rough. Any recommendations for what to do next?

POB: https://pastebin.com/FAUpYJbQ

I'm point starved... need to get the next accuracy node (next level), and I also really want to get the DPS medium cluster, but not sure where to take points out.

I've got around 12ex to play with, and money is flowing freely now that my heist setup is up and running. (This build is amazing at heist, btw! Thank you!)

Edit to add: how helpful is ball lightning for bossing? Is it worth grabbing a 21/20 BL for bossing swaps? (Removed APS question because I see it's in the FAQ for single target.)
Last edited by LlamasNotsheep on Aug 31, 2021, 1:22:14 PM
"
Absolutely loving this build! I'm currently at kind of a plateau. I can run T16 maps with occasional deaths, but running the 10-boss invites is really rough. Any recommendations for what to do next?

I'm point starved... need to get the next accuracy node (next level), and I also really want to get the DPS medium cluster, but not sure where to take points out.

I've got around 12ex to play with, and money is flowing freely now that my heist setup is up and running. (This build is amazing at heist, btw! Thank you!)

Edit to add: how helpful is ball lightning for bossing? Is it worth grabbing a 21/20 BL for bossing swaps? (Removed APS question because I see it's in the FAQ for single target.)

I would onnly use bl or arc if you have problems to see the mechanics of bosses.

Swap you small cluster Jewels to some with 2 passives ;) use those 2 skillpoints to get Mystic Bulwark and Precision.

Remove Cataclysm Joy and put one Small Cluster there. put you Split Personality in you medium cluster and respect those 3 Points to get 3 points for a Curse Medium Cluster. Skill the 4th point in it next level.

I would buy gloves with mana, Nexus gloves would be my recommendation (Or the lower tiers of this base)

Next step would be a Watcher's eye with one or two additional damage or defensive mod / 2nd split personality (if you leveled at least 2 more times, better 3 ;) )

I would recommend at you gear stage: get a ring with reduced effect of curse and the reduced curse effect belt enchantment.

I hope you upgraded you Pantheon ;) Solarises Nightmer's Omen is hugh in higher maps.

Hope that keeps you busy
"
Danoga wrote:
Even though the watchers eye affix "leach % of life while affected by vitality shows life on my tooltip it still applies to es when i'm using ghost reaver, correct?

Yes but you should have enough damage, that one Storm Drinker Not fo you cluster cap your leech. So I wouldn't pay extra for it, since it is pretty much useless.
"
Thank you so much for this build. It re-sparked my joy of the game. It had stuff I needed to understand, it has very nice interactions and I had just enough currency to get it started (by now I am a little more invested). Brilliant!

Happy tp hear I'm not the only one who would stopped the league, without something like this build to enjoy :)

"
vadrieriand wrote:

no worries, heck you should be angry when people following your build but they did not follow what you said and then be angry at you. its justified.

regarding my build i did all you asked for here and got lucky fortify corruption, saved me like 9.8 exalt. next upgrade is split personality im saving for it. thanks

Hope you keep being lukcy :)
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 31, 2021, 2:30:21 PM
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"

I would onnly use bl or arc if you have problems to see the mechanics of bosses.

Swap you small cluster Jewels to some with 2 passives ;) use those 2 skillpoints to get Mystic Bulwark and Precision.

Remove Cataclysm Joy and put one Small Cluster there. put you Split Personality in you medium cluster and respect those 3 Points to get 3 points for a Curse Medium Cluster. Skill the 4th point in it next level.

I would buy gloves with mana, Nexus gloves would be my recommendation (Or the lower tiers of this base)

Next step would be a Watcher's eye with one or two additional damage or defensive mod / 2nd split personality (if you leveled at least 2 more times, better 3 ;) )

I would recommend at you gear stage: get a ring with reduced effect of curse and the reduced curse effect belt enchantment.

I hope you upgraded you Pantheon ;) Solarises Nightmer's Omen is hugh in higher maps.

Hope that keeps you busy

Yes! This is amazing, thank you! I love having a list of goals to work toward, and was bogging down in my own efforts to triage.

For mystic bulwark, is it really that big a boost? With no spell block anywhere else, it's 2 points (including one leading to it) for 8% spell block, 8% mana Regen, and 20% mana. Would those two points be more valuable toward another split personality or fully skilled medium cluster?

I've always seen that amount of block as pretty low value unless it's stacking on top of existing block chance. Am I mistaken?
Last edited by LlamasNotsheep on Aug 31, 2021, 4:28:21 PM

Just corrupted this beast

Can you take a look at my set up and let me know what else i need to do
(i am sure i need to do a ton)
"

Yes! This is amazing, thank you! I love having a list of goals to work toward, and was bogging down in my own efforts to triage.

For mystic bulwark, is it really that big a boost? With no spell block anywhere else, it's 2 points (including one leading to it) for 8% spell block, 8% mana Regen, and 20% mana. Would those two points be more valuable toward another split personality or fully skilled medium cluster?

I've always seen that amount of block as pretty low value unless it's stacking on top of existing block chance. Am I mistaken?

You can respect the 10 int and just go direct in the cluster. So it's basicly 1 point for you. 100% worth it for 15% mana imo. And the spellblock helps as well, even if it's just a little. :)
If you still don't want it, please don't go over the int ;) the & mana should be better ;)
"
Dextera wrote:

Just corrupted this beast

Can you take a look at my set up and let me know what else i need to do
(i am sure i need to do a ton)

Nice, that will cut a big item out of your list :P
1. please add a pob and config it. I don't have a problem helping people, but after configuring 15 pobs or so the last couple of days, I don't want to do it anymore.

To your gear, I think you are "only" at 99% stun avoid. I would fix that with a other jewel or some divines ^^

The cooldown recovery does nothing for you. I worte something about it in the faq. tldr: Does nothing for CwC and it's not high enough to do something for mjölner. Change it to Mana or 1 res to get rid of the jewel in it and put your stun avoid jewel in your belt.

Check you pob if the onslought flask realy give you damage. Most of the time it steals some, if you attack speed goes to high. Since you don't get the movementspeed anyways, I would just go with another (granite or topaz)

Your Indigon has no quality. = Free ES
Get a better rolled Foible and put quality on it as well (Life/mana ones)

If you have enough damage change the anoint on it to something more defensive.

You need a way to chill you enemies, or Algor Mortis won't do anything for you.
I would go for frostblink (one alternative qualli don't know witch one give more cd recovery) all the time and vortex for bossing. Or just use some gloves with more res and go for chaos/ curse effect reduction on the rings.
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 31, 2021, 4:50:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info