[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

"
Giosh4 wrote:
more or less fixed my build
need watchers eye with es clarity

but single target damage is so low :(
compared to fr totems this is nothing :|

Well there is a reason why Forbidden Rite Totems are that popular even as a totem build ^^

This build is mainly a mapping build. But as I showed, it can do pretty much all content in the game. I would say The Feared is the hardes Encounter except for a depth 1000+ Aul or some sort of that stuff ^^

Btw: there is a faq for single target increase.
how do you deal with chaos damage?, -60 chaos res hits too hard for my liking, so i mess around a bit(more like yoinking around poe ninja) so i cap my chaos res.

this is my build for now

https://pastebin.com/Vs9tDsq3

any suggestion what to upgrade or change?
im leaning towards to fortify mjolner first
then maybe split personality
One more thing, i'm having trouble getting 2 green 4 blue on my chest. Using same as yours, would 3b 1r 2g suffice? Id just p
Last edited by Danoga on Aug 28, 2021, 11:29:35 AM
"
vadrieriand wrote:
how do you deal with chaos damage?, -60 chaos res hits too hard for my liking, so i mess around a bit(more like yoinking around poe ninja) so i cap my chaos res.

this is my build for now

I have -16 and not -60 chaos res ;) and no problem with Chaos damage.
You have close to no phys eHP (didn't checkt you pob config) and I would work on that part first.
-get 3x Stubborn Student total
-Change you flask setup I don't know how you play this build like that.
so get a Coruscating Elixir. That is listed as core item ;). Get Used when Carges reach Full on it.
get a Taste of Hate with the same enchantment.
1 concentrated Ethernal Mana Flask of x
1 Atziri's Promis ( helps with you chaos res too)
and a Topaz or Granite Flask of x

(Sry a little rage incoming, it's not meant to be personal :-[ )

-I don't know why all the people think the christmas tree note from Hiero is good on a non crit build. It saves you 1 medium cluster jewel. You can get 3 charges from 3 point on that meadium jewel. (Conviction of Power if someone don't get my "humor"). Illuminated Devotion on the other hand gives us 50% REDUCED effect of Non_Damaging Ailments. This is so much survivability it's funny, that so many people don't skill it.
This note means that you don't need a freeze flask. You can still move. And that is only the thing everyone see in it.
Shock is everywhere in this game. 50 less of it is, most of the time, not 30 more damage taken but only 15%.
The same goes for scorch, brittle, and sap. If you want to run juiced up Delirium maps and die, this is the reason I wouldn't die :P
Sry rant over :)
-get the mentioned cluster jewel ( perfect would be 1 with Enduring Focus and Unwavering Focus for easy stun avoid

For the Split Personality. If it and the Fortify Mjölner cost close to the same, get the Gavel :)
But 1 Split (don't forget to change your skilltee for it)--->Gavel----> 2 Split is my recommendation if the Mjölner is more then 2 ex more.

Other things I would change:
Get 1 ring with Curse effect reduction and the Belt Enchantment. With this and the 20% from Panteon, you can ignore curses on Maps. I only reroll 60% less recovery and reflect, and die pretty much never.

So tldr. you don't need 75% Chaos res. That's why we use Corruscation Elixir ;)

Sry for the rant, I think I will add a similar text at the top of the guide tomorrow. I see it all the time, and I don't get it. This wasn't meant to be personal or offensive. English is not my first language so I hope it doesn't sounded too mad :(

Hope it helped :)
Vorici Calc said 219.8 chromes.
The colouring is not too hard. if you get 1g5b you can go to tft and buy a harvest craft for 1g1b (15c last time i bought one) or 1non green as green and call it a day.

If you are out of currency maybe put in inspiration, but I don't know, if you can get on low mana that way. It won't do much for dps but maybe it will work for now
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 28, 2021, 12:07:16 PM
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

I bought 2 Split personality one for 7 and one for 8 exalted, they are not mandatory but if you have the currency is a must, Fortify on hit Mjolner is great, but start at 10 exa. at least last week.
I put around 40 exa. Medium evil eye and Master of fear start in 90c with intelligence over 1 exa.

The thing is, the second split personality is the jewel +3 passive points. 3 passives could give you a lot on the skilltree as well.
I would say 1 split --> Fortify Mjölner ---> 2 split is the way I would buy it.
Maybe a live search for the Mjölner to get one for a cheaper price ;)

Cheers, i wasnt aware of the harvest craft. Yea il post around in the trade discord and see if i can snag one
"
Danoga wrote:

Cheers, i wasnt aware of the harvest craft. Yea il post around in the trade discord and see if i can snag one

It's rare. I wouldn't go for it, if you still have other upgrades to get.
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Danoga wrote:

It's rare. I wouldn't go for it, if you still have other upgrades to get.

I still need 1 split personality( not enough skill points to use it, im only lvl 74) unnatural instinct, bottled faith, and master of fear on cluster jewel.

What did you mean by tft?
"
Danoga wrote:

I still need 1 split personality( not enough skill points to use it, im only lvl 74) unnatural instinct, bottled faith, and master of fear on cluster jewel.

What did you mean by tft?

The Forbidden Trove is a community discord with a good ranking system. Most of the people there are trustworthy. Just check if they have a discord rank on the server.

The stun avoid crafting is a good way to get rid of some currency :D I would buy the other things, maybe execpt bottled faith, first.
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
vadrieriand wrote:

this is my build for now

I have -16 and not -60 chaos res ;) and no problem with Chaos damage.
You have close to no phys eHP (didn't checkt you pob config) and I would work on that part first.
-get 3x Stubborn Student total
-Change you flask setup I don't know how you play this build like that.
so get a Coruscating Elixir. That is listed as core item ;). Get Used when Carges reach Full on it.
get a Taste of Hate with the same enchantment.
1 concentrated Ethernal Mana Flask of x
1 Atziri's Promis ( helps with you chaos res too)
and a Topaz or Granite Flask of x

(Sry a little rage incoming, it's not meant to be personal :-[ )

-I don't know why all the people think the christmas tree note from Hiero is good on a non crit build. It saves you 1 medium cluster jewel. You can get 3 charges from 3 point on that meadium jewel. (Conviction of Power if someone don't get my "humor"). Illuminated Devotion on the other hand gives us 50% REDUCED effect of Non_Damaging Ailments. This is so much survivability it's funny, that so many people don't skill it.
This note means that you don't need a freeze flask. You can still move. And that is only the thing everyone see in it.
Shock is everywhere in this game. 50 less of it is, most of the time, not 30 more damage taken but only 15%.
The same goes for scorch, brittle, and sap. If you want to run juiced up Delirium maps and die, this is the reason I wouldn't die :P
Sry rant over :)
-get the mentioned cluster jewel ( perfect would be 1 with Enduring Focus and Unwavering Focus for easy stun avoid

For the Split Personality. If it and the Fortify Mjölner cost close to the same, get the Gavel :)
But 1 Split (don't forget to change your skilltee for it)--->Gavel----> 2 Split is my recommendation if the Mjölner is more then 2 ex more.

Other things I would change:
Get 1 ring with Curse effect reduction and the Belt Enchantment. With this and the 20% from Panteon, you can ignore curses on Maps. I only reroll 60% less recovery and reflect, and die pretty much never.

So tldr. you don't need 75% Chaos res. That's why we use Corruscation Elixir ;)

Sry for the rant, I think I will add a similar text at the top of the guide tomorrow. I see it all the time, and I don't get it. This wasn't meant to be personal or offensive. English is not my first language so I hope it doesn't sounded too mad :(

Hope it helped :)

no worries, heck you should be angry when people following your build but they did not follow what you said and then be angry at you. its justified.

regarding my build i did all you asked for here and got lucky fortify corruption, saved me like 9.8 exalt. next upgrade is split personality im saving for it. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info