3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Technomagier wrote:
COULD YOU REMOVE THE 80% FROM SOULMANTLE TOO?

TY

p.s. my game still starts with wrong language after patch...could you ever fix it?

Regards

soul mantle is "more".

so it goes like this:

1) curses have 100% effect now, whether they come from you (self curse) or from the map, doesnt matter.
2) you get 100% reduced effect via certain things, like 2x kikazaru rings + that one node at the left edge of the tree, or 80% via being a guardian and 20% from soul of yugul. This means curses have now 0% effect on you.
3) 80% more curse effect from soul mantle has no effect now, because 80% more of 0% effect is still 0%.

if you only take 80% of reduced curse effectiveness on you, then a normal curse is affecting you by 20% now, and soul mantle multiplies this by 1.8 (80% more), so you are affected by 36% of what the curse would normally do.

TL;DR
so you are effectively not affected by curses at all if you have 100% reduced effectiveness of curses on you, even with the 80% more of soul mantle.
Last edited by xebtria on Jul 30, 2021, 7:13:43 AM
Please FIX REAPER EATING CARRION GOLEM AND OTHER MINIONS TY
I was having so much fun with a reaper linked with an arcanist brand. Makes me sad that it is gone now.
"
Please FIX REAPER EATING CARRION GOLEM AND OTHER MINIONS TY

First off, either your caps lock/shift key is broken, or no one taught you screaming in public typically is considered bad manners.

Secondly, Reaper is supposed to eat other minions. It's an innate part of the skill.
"
Fixed a bug with the Summon Reaper skill which allowed for a second separate Skill Gem with Supports to command the Reaper.

Really, just before the weekend? Disappointing to see for a skill that's numerically and mechanically weak.
This makes reaper worse in many ways than it was before the buff.
It was obviously a bug that you could use a second reaper gem. However please make sure the reaper is playable, as it is a really cool minion. Look on the right side of this webpage, you have the reaper as a core attraction of the league.

Will not be quitting the league btw, will make the reaper work, or die trying.
Have you ever seen a bigger shit show, You guys must be scratching your heads real hard now. What were you thinking nerfing a game into the ground and expect it to be fun?

Think you guys missing the point of playing games or path of exile

The only thing your game has is Loot and an economy and builds, and you fucked all of them lol

Next league, A easy way to obtain scarabs map boosting supplies and everything required.

The game is fun, putting 2 hours of work into a couple of maps is not fun.
If nothing changes, my friends and I won't be playing next league.

Feels like a bunch of business guys in GGG and not a single gamer.
This doesn't predict much good for POE 2 Microstore Buy merch buy a hand crafted chaos orb, Get lost.

You guys think you know whats best for the game. But now you guys are confronted with teh fact that you clueless boys :)

Last edited by goblincake on Jul 30, 2021, 11:30:58 AM
If you can't make Reaper useful as a "main minion", could you at least remove the debuff on other minions ?

How can it compare with Spectres (or even Zombie/Skel) in its current state ?
No changes for archmage again after nerfing it in 3.15.0d? 75% wasn't enough to compensate.
"
LeChris_POE wrote:
Curse effect buff on map modifiers, but why? Could have just halfed the numbers and see how it turns out. Always these extreme changes, i quite can't get it... besides that, good job GGG

Why ON EARTH are you complaining about this change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info