3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

This Reaper "bugfix" is basically pulling the plug on this dying skill. I can already see your solution though; nerf every other minion to make them just as terrible.

I won't be touching this game again for a good while.
i want new patch
"
ryany1920 wrote:
i want new patch

That would only make things worse.
Remove Archnemesis!
Archmage need bettter buff
"
Crixus1 wrote:
This Reaper "bugfix" is basically pulling the plug on this dying skill. I can already see your solution though; nerf every other minion to make them just as terrible.

I won't be touching this game again for a good while.

guess that could be the simple solution they will use.....

this reaper is a joke, instead of just creating a normal minion for some people that prefer textures like reaper´s they make it extra complicated..
"
Please FIX REAPER EATING CARRION GOLEM AND OTHER MINIONS TY

Reaper should "EAT" enemies and not players minions...

weird game design..
Wait.... GGG wheres the base damage of storm rain?
Can we get the option to select <3.15 when creating a private league
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
"
tuccos wrote:
"

weird game design..

It so difficult to understand Reaper is meant to be the only minion you can summon?

looks like it...
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
tuccos wrote:
"

weird game design..

It so difficult to understand Reaper is meant to be the only minion you can summon?

looks like it...

For a minion which is supposed to be a single minion play style it has mediocre damage at best, even after the buffs, and it has clear speed comparing to conversion trap as a main skill.

It would be nice if the whole "reaping" aka eating things would be the thing it uses against normal/magic/rare monsters, if it would be working with enemies instead of other player minions, if it would basically have no cooldown just a cast time, if it would be an aoe skill, so if it eats an enemy, it eats all enemies in a radius around that enemy as well, and if each "eaten" enemy would give a stack of a buff for the minion which would give attack speed, aoe and damage of the whole thing for a certain time, resulting in low damage at the beginning of a map, and ridiculous high damage the more things it eats. this way it would have a somewhat acceptable clear speed.

for boss damage it could just get a normal attack which gains power each time it hits.

boom, it would be working as a single-minion-only playstyle. of course all numbers would be suspect of balancing, a reaper that oneshots 5 screens would not be really desirable for the balance of the game.

but in its current state I said at the second it was revealed in the trailer 18 or what days ago that this this is dead on arrival, and I was to be proven right. mediocre single target dps, shit / non existent clear speed, and it even makes all minions do a third less damage and have a third less life. And to top it all it has a bleeding attack that you just can't scale for shit because all bleeding scaling in the fucking game with the exception of a few things like vulnerability curse does not apply to minions.

it's a neat idea, but the current implementation is beyond abysmal. even if you buff its damage by 50000% it would only be good to get out for bosses to oneshot them, but for everything else you would unequip the gem so the rest of your minions could do the clear.
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 2, 2021, 8:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info