3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

Looks good. Thanks for the update.
RIP Reaper, wasn't even good with that interaction alive, now there's truly no reason to play it.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
are there any blizzard employees onboard ggg?
I thought it was 53%? THIS IS A BUFGGFGF
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
And what about support gems ?! and especially CoC ? And trigger skill ??
Damn i was REALLY trying with reaper, that interaction was one of the few things that made the minion somewhat playable (but still bad compared to others) and it still cost gem sockets on an already socket hungry archetype which is summoner. Now i guess the only way the build actually feels good while mapping is to use divergent reaper with helmet enchant, which at that point its actually cheaper, easier and better to just reroll to an already established old meta minion build. You guys really should consider reducing the cooldown on the minion ultimate, or at least swapping the quality on the divergent gem for the standard one.
The final nail in the coffin for Reaper - RIP :))
I got my first logbook tonight, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't. :(

I'm in Act 7. When I talk to the logbook NPC he is cheery and all, but the open portals button doesn't click. ???
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
WHYYYY You kill reaper? That casts so sh**ly slow. Bug? Realy?!

Теперь это точно дроп лиги. Мусор

Still getting zero reroll drops in campaign, I guess you guys didn't think we needed them during the 10+ hours we spend in there now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info