3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

Please reconsider the Reaper bugfix. The ability to trigger Reaper's slash on lower CD, with extra charges via Second Wind, or off autocast such as Battlemage's Cry was the one thing making Reaper a unique and compelling skill. This interaction was balanced against the high opportunity cost of adding a 2nd Reaper gem + multiple supports. Without them and without more raw numeric power, Reaper just isn't worth the less multiplier + resummons on other minions, regardless of how thematically enjoyable the skill is.

If reverting this isn't possible due to a balance issue, please consider allowing autocast interactions to exist, perhaps by making the reaper slash to targets newly marked by Predator support's Signal Prey if off CD (Even if the Predator support isn't linked to Reaper).
Last edited by Nascentis on Jul 30, 2021, 2:18:57 AM
When will you return the support gems and flask to the state of the previous league? And also weaken the monsters.
Last edited by Faerys on Jul 30, 2021, 2:07:48 AM
Fixed a bug with the Summon Reaper skill which allowed for a second separate Skill Gem with Supports to command the Reaper.

Seriously, Reaper suck already and this was one of the only possibility to make it fun. So GGG, tell me, if you're making game to be fun, why the hell are you gutting everything that make the game fun?

I'm done with this league. Thank again for ruining every little bit of fun I could have in this game.
I was also REALLY trying to make Summon Reaper work, having Spellslinger or more recently Arcanist Brand to trigger it with a secondary setup felt so smooth.
Last edited by Tackeo91 on Jul 30, 2021, 3:45:05 AM
Could you please reconsider the Reaper bugfix/nerf? That skill was already barely holding on when clearing, and the recent buffs to new skills shows that you're willing to do at least some mid-league balance(which I love btw).

And right now because a bleed applied to Reaper only lasts like 5 seconds and the cooldown of the skill is 4s, with a chance to bleed you can't really scale above 60-70% it'll just feel really bad to play this skill foccused on bleed for single target as well.

Unlike some overdramatic people I won't quit the league over this, but it is a bit disappointing.
Last edited by xaitv on Jul 30, 2021, 3:21:23 AM
Curse effect buff on map modifiers, but why? Could have just halfed the numbers and see how it turns out. Always these extreme changes, i quite can't get it... besides that, good job GGG

PS: yay, 54% more of 0... ;)
"
IJate wrote:
"
Fixed a bug with the Summon Reaper skill which allowed for a second separate Skill Gem with Supports to command the Reaper

;( reaper was so fun with second wind

It wasn't "just" fun. It was the only way to play this trash tier skill.

Oh, I'm sorry, but I really angry now. I spent 3 past days brainstorming and tweaking my reaper build. Was able to get 4 uses with 1.8s CD with traps/second wind, started to invest in crafting because finally was satisfied by it's perfomance...and that's it?

Well, obviously I will reroll now because the reason to play this minion is gone. Just like that.
Last edited by monik390 on Jul 30, 2021, 4:06:43 AM
Thanks for the good work. It is Saturday tomorrow, thanks in advance.
Thanks for the Great Patch... Still no Work on the crapy Texture-Streaming Desaster. Game still unplayable. Maybe in 4-6 Weeks when enough MTX is sold???
Pls buff the monsters more! We still able to kill them! xD

And their speed is too low, we still have a lil chance to react.
Also timers are to big, so we able to reach architects in alva incursions and even make a scratch to the hundreds of millionth theirs hp. Not expected performance! They must be unreachable and very short on timers, like legions too! PoE must be slow! But fast timers! This motivates to go slow, uknow (logic!)

All for hardest content.
Red maps now feels fine.
Especially corrupted, with syndicates spawn on baranites cluttering everything and sirus of stars on top of it all.
Tons of fun.

Heheh.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 30, 2021, 4:25:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info