3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

That nerf to Summon Reaper QoL.
MY GOD, REMOVE BARAN'S ONESHOOT OFFSCREEN

IS YEAR 2021.........

FIRST RULE OF RPG, DONT HIT OFFSCREEN.
SECOND RULE, DONT HIT OFFSCREEN WITH ONESHOOT.

i know..... dont care...
Last edited by pampero128 on Jul 30, 2021, 5:11:56 PM
and why is all my high lvl unique maps now low lvl?
those i had in different lvl's are now same lvl...
NOT OK!

And the added mana cost for CWDT and COC was not ok either.
My super expensive builds i worked my ass off to create now unplayable...
That imo is straight up disrespecful.

I just wounder why you had to add that mana cost to them and you say u want to see more builds and then you go and kill builds that many ppl love and worked hard for. Are you doing theese changes for yourself or for ur costumers?

And now i am forced to come up with new builds when i don't want to spend time on that.

Thanks...
Last edited by wengbeng on Jul 30, 2021, 8:26:20 PM
Please consider adding charges to the Reaper active skill, having more than one use was such a nice QoL, addressed several of its issues and plainly was just a lot more fun.
Patch 3.15.oprt6174&2jdndndn193884883nxndnsj184884

Such good company with thorough testing before release

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
give this patch on playstation!!!
FINALLY maybe some logbooks
With my 51 years of age I'm far away from whining about a computer game.
But...
I dropped two logbooks, ilvl 61 and 62 one shortly after the other and thought "wow, nice league mechanic". Since then, 40 hours of playtime later, not a single logbook.

This is frustrating and makes the game less enjoyable. Everytime I see the remnants with the logbook drop increase I laugh bitterly inside and think "50% increase of 0 is 0"

54 % increase of this droprate with the latest patch would mean one logbook more in my playtime. Still frustrating. Well, I will see when I play this night. I'd wish for one logbook every 5-6 hours of playtime.

In Ultimatum league, I saw Trialmaster once in the whole league and failed due to missing experience with the fight. Also frustrating.

I didn't spend anything for MTX since Ritual league and won't in the future under these circumstances. If you want us people pay for MTX give us the content we pay for. It costs GGG nothing, don't know what's so difficult about it. Can't understand this mindset.
I was all about this league, but fuck this fix for the reaper, complete fucked the build.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Increased Logbook drops from Runic monsters in Expedition by 54%
Expedition Artifacts now have higher stack sizes in maps, and scale up more with map level.
Vendor rerolls from Runic monsters now drop in stacks of 1-2 in white maps, scaling up to stacks of 1-4 in red maps.

So I tested this and basically I have/see worse drops.

How about dev's stop inflating the numbers to create false hype?

54% = 5.4% in GGG devs numbers.
50% quantity on logs = 5%
300% more rarity on rune monsters = 30%

No matter what and how many big skulls I put my explosions at regardless if the quantity mod for logs were present the drop is still abysmal even at t14-16. And the currency.. my god I see sometimes and barely.. I can go 6-15 maps without currency drops for the npcs..

I guess this is their vision.. can't even play the current content even if you want to.

And don't get me started on the chests it's basically better to go open any chest at any ACT map and you might get the same results than at t16.

Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info