[3.15] Storm Rain Raider League Starter - Theorycraft

So increased attack damage or projectile damage or bow attack Will not increased beam damage? Or beam just damage with damage that was then arrow fall on ground?
how to level up this build ? TR ? or something else?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"

Toxic rain or caustic arrow
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 21, 2021, 1:35:25 PM
I don't have much knowledge about building a character but I had an idea for storm rain and I want to ask if it has chance to work somehow.

What about doing it on elementalist with impulsa?
Last edited by MichauQ01 on Jul 21, 2021, 2:25:17 PM
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"

Toxic rain or caustic arrow

Is there good leveling guide for toxic rain / caustic arrow? I did find alot but not sure which one is fairly up to date that will get me through the beginning so i can change later on.

The 20/20 gem seems really underwhelming.
"

Uh ? It seems kinda insane you mean ?

With 6 APS and 11 projectiles per attack (bow, quiver, awakened gmp, 1 from the skill) you keep 99 arrows on the ground with 100% uptime for the 4 pulses (you fire 99 arrows every 1.6 seconds which will be the max duration at gem level 21). You don't need a mirrage archer which makes deadeye useless and allow you to slot a better support gem.

Even if only 10% of the beams hit the boss you have a skill that have 580% base damage / effectivness each pulse. Probably even a tad more at level 21.
Last edited by ploxirion on Jul 21, 2021, 7:52:10 PM
I mean compared to the level 1 gem.
"
ploxirion wrote:
"

Uh ? It seems kinda insane you mean ?

With 6 APS and 11 projectiles per attack (bow, quiver, awakened gmp, 1 from the skill) you keep 99 arrows on the ground with 100% uptime for the 4 pulses (you fire 99 arrows every 1.6 seconds which will be the max duration at gem level 21). You don't need a mirrage archer which makes deadeye useless and allow you to slot a better support gem.

Even if only 10% of the beams hit the boss you have a skill that have 580% base damage / effectivness each pulse. Probably even a tad more at level 21.

580%?
"
IrJunk wrote:

580%?

58% base attack damage (from gem) X 10 arrows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info