[3.15] Storm Rain Raider League Starter - Theorycraft

ttwanksta raider or deadeye?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"
Here's my idea and just throwing it out there:

Ballista Storm Rain Poison Pathfinder...

I may be off in my calculations, so please let me know any thoughts... but by switching around a High-tier TR build in POE ninja, adding Ballistas (6 in total), and changing a few items (Darkscorn, etc.) I was able to achieve 128k DPS PER poison...

Ballistas w/ Rain of splinters and dying sun have 5 projectiles, and ~3ish APS, which gets ~90 arrows on the ground.

DPS is anyone's guess, however if you assume even 20% of arrows initially "hit" (1/5 arrows seems reasonable) and 30% are hit by a at least 1 chain, that's 60 total poison stacks (Also assuming it shotguns, lots of assumptions but here we are)... or 7.7M DPS for the first second of combat, this of course can scale for ~4 seconds to 36M DPS.

But wait, there's more. Poison stacks spread to enemies using master toxist so the whole map is covered in poison.

You can also set up another 6L since we will be using a bow. Which means you can manually cast storm rain as well! Doubling your DPS when it comes to bosses, etc.

Also, with a built in crit chance of 60% and high rate of attacks, flask charges "should" be pouring in like crazy in a league where they are more difficult to achieve.

https://pastebin.com/E1ete6L

Hi there,

I'm interested on how you have approached this. However, the POB isn't working. Do you mind sharing a new link?

Cheers
Last edited by mdswesker on Jul 21, 2021, 4:12:50 AM
+1 Please fix the pob link.
Thanks!
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

I personally think raider overall is better. You can scale frenzy charges for massive dps increase. At lower budget, deadeye version could be stronger though.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

I personally think raider overall is better. You can scale frenzy charges for massive dps increase. At lower budget, deadeye version could be stronger though.

Thx for the answer.
Could you create the levelling pob ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jul 21, 2021, 8:39:01 AM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Thx for the answer.
Could you create the levelling pob ?

+1
Working on a POB now
I'll be also following this.

I'll start lving it with Deadeye. I think mirror archer will help quite alot or am i wrong? Maybe throw some conversion to cold and also use trinity, should give enough damage and arrows to zoom-zoom maps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlNFWY-8jA&t=940s
29:38 , does not look so bad , we do not know what map tier it is .
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlNFWY-8jA&t=940s
29:38 , does not look so bad , we do not know what map tier it is .

The previews are often misleading because of weird ass support gems they're using, unknown tier map, unknown level of gems and quality of gear.

Like in this one they use trinity as a support but only seems to do a cold conversion most likely via CotB but we don't even know their fire damage source.
Last edited by ploxirion on Jul 21, 2021, 12:30:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info