Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

I think you should nerf more in next patch so this game would eventually become unplayable and boring
Revert Sunder?
Puh...i've skipped the last two and may skip again.
It's still unplayable due to high latency preferred during CET evening hours. GGG should fix those type of issues first but i doubt
Put some extra ppl to work on server stability make sure there wont be such disaster of a launch day like it was in the "Ultimatum",some crazy monster/aura effects in the game especially in the Ultimatum encounter early in league(now as well but less) made my game extremely laggy and unplayable,same for some of citadel monsters especially baran and al-hezmin,if you want to increase your player base work on performance and stability first for more pleasant experience,also fix some drop rates for Citadel bosses iv heard legends that they do drop some currency item but im yet to see one,on the other hands im seeing waay to many binding shards,regal shards,horizont shards,transmutation shards... too much clicking and its mostly being ignored 2 days in league i was dreaming of seeing a chisel shards and a chromatic shard drop from sirus one day but i guess those were only influenced nightmares.

Ps:Dont nerf things,ppl like fun things,make Poe fun again.
excited! goLETS!
Please
-No streamer privilages.
-No nonplayable or no nologin league.
-No nerf hammer to trash
-No meta build oriented league. 25% witch builds at poe ninja counts as meta build oriented :) just make it balanced no uber power to any build...
-No ritual 3 league.
Thanks....

+TEST the league BEFORE release. :) I dont think any labrat playing POE. Please we are not labrat
Last edited by tkots8080 on Jun 8, 2021, 3:22:52 PM
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
Synthesis 2 league plz.

this
The last league nerfed Headhunter drop rates in every attainable way. Now the item is even more impossible for a large portion of the player base to obtain. Please un-nerf the rates for it and buff the endgame again. Fractured maps although bad for performance were the endgame mapping strategy. Now delvers are upset and mappers are upset.

Now delirium orbs are up in price and hardly worth using now that their drop tables are nerfed as well as quantity bonus nerfed. The difference in loot between running solo and even with 4 players is insane. That's the difference between a fun day farming and a boring day.

I have to say this is the only league in the past year or two I genuinely did not enjoy playing and ended up actually quitting. I usually play months into the league but the grind to endgame just is too much for too little at this point. I have over 4,000 hours into this game. In my opinion, this is not a good direction. Good news is things can be reversed and improvements can be made. The ball is always in your court GGG. Good luck! Please provide a league I'll play till the end again.
Please do something with harvest.
This mechanics pain in the ass.
You run to map -> found harvest craft 20c worth. -> Trying to sell it half a day. -> Starting to hate maps -> Skipping maps -> Playing afk in hideout -> Skip league
Good stuff.
Can we have an endless delve event before 3.15 launches please?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info