Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

since ultimatum hade no other content then ultimatums it's pretty easy to have more content than that
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
PLS for ALL currency STACKS !!! and pls better Trade system do one item in the box or another one do the item in the box you buy the item another one have the currency instand in his box easy . (bad english sry )

This. I played a web-based game nearly twenty years ago that had a better trade system than the one PoE presently uses.

Every player had their own "store" where they could put their items up for sale, at whatever price they saw fit. Other players could browse the stores for specific items, pick the one that met their desired price point, and buy it. The item went into the purchaser's inventory, and the currency went into the seller's inventory.

There was no requirement for both players to be online to complete the trade.

I can come up with no logical reason to require both parties to be online to complete a trade. None whatsoever. It wasn't necessary twenty years ago, and it sure as heck isn't necessary now.

Considered by GGG it's necessary becoze they don't want players get items and stuff easily becoze it would be to easy that what Chris willson stated a leagu or few leaguse ago
Looking forward to seeing which statements end up being PR lies this time.
"
paktincsk1 wrote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!! I don't think there is any other company that can roll out major content like you guys do every 3 months. AND THIS GAME IS FREE TO PLAY. You guys deserve so much support. <3

The game just keeps getting better and I enjoy it A LOT!!

Please keep up the good work!!

If you can figure out the user experience part like picking stuff up easier, that will be super awesome.

yes the game keeps getting better at crashing bugs glichines texture streaming problems getting stuck on terrain more white blue immortal monsters that can 1 shot you or just dying for no reason at all instances crashing unfairness to community no quality of life improvements not solving performance issues ignoring majority of community not giving crap about optimizing the game... Yes the game is just keeps getting better and better with every leagu
Looking forward how GGG will masterfully apply new 3.15 patch and for server/optimization/stabillity further enhancements!

"
ffogell wrote:
"
Suchy021 wrote:
Please test it well, it is better to delay for a week than to disappoint as it was with the start of season 3.14

Your dreaming ? Maybe you are new ?

Spoiler
It is already usually delayed each league, for everyone, but streamers only! Like this one: week one - streamers playing only allowed!

Becaaause...

Show must go on!
Last edited by DarkJen on Jun 8, 2021, 10:18:03 AM
Only feels like yesterday started ultimatum, now 3.15.... woop woop cant wait
I just hope there won't be another Trialmaster conditionally-like challenge lol
Will we ever see the leagues start on the same dates between console and pc I switched to console due to bad wrists(thanks diablo 2) and always get frustrated that we start mid week after pc I understand some of that is due to cert testing but we've seen a lot of cross play come about lately and I think that would be good here especially as currently the community is so much smaller on Xbox at least prices are so much higher due to demand and the price does not really drop off throughout the league much another thing that I have seen before that I think should be revisited is the ability to cast on movement for console like pc does bind left click for defensive skills might be talking to the void here but just my concerns to get off my chest thoughts and constructive are arguments welcome
Reedacted
Last edited by Drevvska on Aug 30, 2021, 12:28:50 PM
more and more people will leave poe, I have 9000h. what do you do you break everything i dont know what you mean
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info