Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

I think I need to finish my poe adventure after 9,000 hours. and you keep spoiling and nerfing everything
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
This arouses me!
another bugged league? Sirus bug etc
More invisible skills from bosses ? More performance and texture issues ? More neft-to-the-ground with no buffs ?

Cant ready to not play it.
would be nice if they would just skip a league and dedicate that time to ACTUALLY FIXING THINGS. more bad coding added to an already very poorly coded game seems like a perfect thing to do. NOT!!!!!!
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Just dont do Ritual-3 league, and it should be fine
'' is it time for more buffs instead of nerfs? more performance improvements? more mechanics and cool skills? ''

''NO, JUST MTX''
focus add legacy league
Nothing but YEAHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIII
Let's hope they don't add another heist/delve system to the mix...

At the moment trying to complete atlas + heist + delve + challenges in 3 months is impossible (except for few people).

If only heist and delve were separated from the atlas, one can choose which one to do and focus only on that...

Also: can we have the heist locker removed and turned into a stash tab, and the harvest crafting table merged with the normal crafting table so we don't have to go to 20000 different stations to do 2 things? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info