Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

so, you are moving announcement for next week?
Zzzz!
:-| gogogogo
expansion timeline but no date and no time
is this a joke
more nerf then more focus on mtx
cant get any stronger? no problem make your skill look better
Expansion announcement has been delayed because a close review of the game found several aspects, items and abilities not yet nerfed, so it's all hands on deck to rectify this grievous oversight.
Looking forward to it!

I'm hoping you guys are working on some sweet morbid/evil looking supporter packs.

Hopefully I can take time off to race to 100.
"
We expect to announce precise dates on approximately the 24th of June.

Define approximately. Usually, that's a day or two. FFS!
Please do less cancer-causing challenges, with each league it gets worse player retention is too much felt.

The xp lost by dying should be an option that can be activated or not,on server with crash or lag I lost my time, players wanting difficulty go to hardcore Stop pissing off people who want to play quiet mode but still finish their character thoroughly. Sirus in item would be good to chain them as we want the non fun to be often part of you.

Maybe if you changed your NON FUN policy a little your game would not be deserted after 1 month of league each time between the fact that after a month no one is connected to exchange the objects that the 'we want or other besides when a "hotel of the sales" that would avoid the price fixer, the scams and the people who are not connected to exchange unless that is also part of your policy of the NON FUN?

And the SSF, solo self found you can remove the solo, playing on server is not offline solo or then find a solution for real solo history that we are not obliged once again to depend on your servers or instances ah but I still forgot the policy of NON FUN sorry

HEY GGG WAKE UP
Last edited by Darknight81 on Jun 29, 2021, 3:05:46 AM
We expect to announce precise dates on approximately the 24th of June.

It is 29th when will you announce the exact dates?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info