Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
Randomonions wrote:
Scion hitting hillock in the announcement picture, are we hinting ST buffs? :)

Scion nerfs because too many people played it in 3.14.
"
sevens67 wrote:
"
Rewards going all the Way back so PoE2 doesn't look like shit once released. Get ready for another League with huge nerfes and horrible time invest/reward mechanics. Can we beat 4 Weeks before it is dead again?

Is that any way to reply to the developers of a game you obviously enjoy playing?

Of course things will be nerfed, ALMOST no one want's to play the same build 3 leagues strait.

Fixed it for you
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
What about my "quality of life" ?

1. Normal trade platform
2. Understandable (predictable) craft
3. A flask piano

Do something!
The problem of POE is not new content )

I know what I'm talking about )
In the last few leagues, I mostly play on Standard, and there is even too much content.
Hundreds of hours.
I am happy.

The problem is - inconvenient QOL for 99% of players:
1. Trading platform.
2. Predictable craft (aka Harvest, or any)
3. Flask piano
4. And obviously - bugged and crashed a few times daily.

Someone, pls suggest to Chris, the audience of POE is extremally do not happy.
Pls, do QOL at first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/nt12yz/ultimatum_now_has_worse_retention_than_even/
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Jun 8, 2021, 8:09:08 AM
Slap hands!
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
PLS for ALL currency STACKS !!! and pls better Trade system do one item in the box or another one do the item in the box you buy the item another one have the currency instand in his box easy . (bad english sry )

This. I played a web-based game nearly twenty years ago that had a better trade system than the one PoE presently uses.

Every player had their own "store" where they could put their items up for sale, at whatever price they saw fit. Other players could browse the stores for specific items, pick the one that met their desired price point, and buy it. The item went into the purchaser's inventory, and the currency went into the seller's inventory.

There was no requirement for both players to be online to complete the trade.

I can come up with no logical reason to require both parties to be online to complete a trade. None whatsoever. It wasn't necessary twenty years ago, and it sure as heck isn't necessary now.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jun 8, 2021, 8:06:48 AM
Ahaha suure.

"was our best yet in terms of overall viewer numbers" - ofc couse free MTX wings :D Same as me. Take wings and turn stream off :D

Game balance ... ofc. Next nerf Necro and some minions.
Templar, HH and more OP broken s**ts stay untouched.

0 improve in QoL (bcs u want pay for everything), 0 improve in stability, effects and more ...

We know you TencentGGG.

Dont forget say thanks for support trough support packs and MTX.
When nobody cant play free, w/o buy premium tabs :D
whatever... i dont give a sh*t anymore ...
I like turtles.
"
ooobaaah wrote:
whatever... i dont give a sh*t anymore ...

Yeah. I'm pretty indifferent.

No trade improvements, no reliable crafting ... losing all your inconveniently acquired currency on a failed craft is no fun.
Can't wait to see the new nerfs :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info