Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Plz work on stability and optimization, each league lagging more and more
The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

U can do that really!! XD PoG.....massive bugged incoming!!!
due to all the misrepresentation (LYING) by GGG about recent leagues.. I'll keep my enthusiasm to a minimum
generally dangerous
Remeber last league launch... pls dont make same mistakes GGG , very cool , ty for the announcement!!
lets hope it will be more fun then ultimatum
oh yes, new league, new ways to die. Fun
Awesome, thats gonna be the season that i drop my first Mirror in i swear on me mums
"
Like any Path of Exile expansion, 3.15 contains a new challenge league, new rewards, game-wide balance changes and more. The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

lmao you guys hyped ultimatium league as a league of massive re-works yet it was a flop. You guys trying to draw fake hype again?
Sorry, but I fail to understand the logic behind "balances" on every league. I understand that new features always bring imbalances, but .........
"
LaneCrawford wrote:
"
Like any Path of Exile expansion, 3.15 contains a new challenge league, new rewards, game-wide balance changes and more. The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

lmao you guys hyped ultimatium league as a league of massive re-works yet it was a flop. You guys trying to draw fake hype again?

Hype the league up to min max the MTX sales before players quit. Ditch doing major patches for the people that's playing and focus on the next league. $$$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info