Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Delve 2 please
Can we stop with conditional challenges that are based from RNG pure luck based proc rates?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
At this point I'm only interested about texture streaming.
This will decide if i try the league .
Hope to see more details about how GGG will handle texture streaming.
"
masta_czarny wrote:
"
Bahodin wrote:
I think I can spoil the next season content:

"Exile, in ultimatum we noticed there were still a few ways you could have fun, we have fixed this bug. We also introduced 200 new nerfs because we know this is what you like since we know better than you what you like anyway."

LMAO XD Sad but true...

HA
Not very bothered, just trade and meta farm/craft its the same every league.
Same builds, same skills, cause the rest just sucks or the meta is too op but intended.
"
LordMonarch wrote:
If they nerf the nerf, is that a positive?

No, that would be a double negative, but I am sure GGG are trying really hard to layer nerf onto nerf.

Nerf of exile.
"
Like any Path of Exile expansion, 3.15 contains a new challenge league, new rewards, game-wide balance changes and more. The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

don't always try to make it bigger and more impressive .
most veterans from beta like me, value a smaller expansions that works and runs smoothly more.

also - and this might me asked to much - could we get a colour-theme that isn't red / purple once again ?
delirium + harvest, blue .
perandus, golden .

did we ever had a green one ?
or orange to fit with Autmn

happy colour pink / rainbow would split the community to much i recon - the ones that love it, and the ones that pretend to hate it :P

since it is getting summer, i wouldn'T mind swimsuit armour for the crew....'Marauder still needs his Borat-thong in neon-green .
Last edited by Wallmeat on Jun 9, 2021, 3:18:12 AM

Another expansion to suck even more fun out of the game that hasnt been fun for almost 2 years now.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
bustr wrote:
cannot wait to play 3.15 for 2 weeks before being bored af again cause of the lack of endgame content and boring ass league machanic.

What other company gives as much as GGG?

Also doubt you're doing all endgame content by the way.
Looking forward to this!
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info