Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
Once again, we're planning to announce this expansion's content via a livestream on www.twitch.tv/pathofexile like we did for 3.14.

So who will handle the live interview?
ZiggyD's girlfriend or the water bottle guy?
buff bv plssssss
:3
Cant wait to skip another league after wasting my time on first week.
nice :D
Kinda hyped up, can't wait for the announcement :>
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
tkots8080 wrote:
Please
-No streamer privilages.
-No nonplayable or no nologin league.
-No nerf hammer to trash
-No meta build oriented league. 25% witch builds at poe ninja counts as meta build oriented :) just make it balanced no uber power to any build...
-No ritual 3 league.
Thanks....

+TEST the league BEFORE release. :) I dont think any labrat playing POE. Please we are not labrat

why would you care what people like to play. build what does damage and survives. geez. leave them alone.

It doesnt work like that all meta build items cost maybe X10 than usual. Biggest problem of POE is rmt. Probably all players playing ultimatum league feel themselves poor because of RMT. I met many players sitting at level 80ish just crafting and selling items. Why do you think they are doing that? Earning exalts and RMTing.. This makes meta build items X10 than usual. If they kill meta builds they will kill most of RMTers and "PLAYERS" will win :) Server was empty when I quit the league a few weeks ago. Game needs players not rmters.
its that easy bro. Just inspect meta build oriented leagues and top 100 players items.
Last edited by tkots8080 on Jun 9, 2021, 12:34:38 PM
"
medis13 wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
PLS for ALL currency STACKS !!! and pls better Trade system do one item in the box or another one do the item in the box you buy the item another one have the currency instand in his box easy . (bad english sry )

This. I played a web-based game nearly twenty years ago that had a better trade system than the one PoE presently uses.

Every player had their own "store" where they could put their items up for sale, at whatever price they saw fit. Other players could browse the stores for specific items, pick the one that met their desired price point, and buy it. The item went into the purchaser's inventory, and the currency went into the seller's inventory.

There was no requirement for both players to be online to complete the trade.

I can come up with no logical reason to require both parties to be online to complete a trade. None whatsoever. It wasn't necessary twenty years ago, and it sure as heck isn't necessary now.

Considered by GGG it's necessary becoze they don't want players get items and stuff easily becoze it would be to easy that what Chris willson stated a leagu or few leaguse ago

Ofc ... now its rly hard to BUY top items or currency through TRADE :D
Its rly nice way when players can flip/scamming ...
And ofc Chris need support for chinese bot farmers ... hi Tencent.
So yes. Never izi and understandable crafting. Go and play 1000hrs every league or pay and you can have everything. Ofc you can try scam or flip items ... No prob for GGG
Pls bring back harvest :')
at this point why don't GGG just nerf evertyng to the ground and all will be kinda similar to performance bugs glichis etc... and all skills and shit will be performing equally shiftily to basic attack
just go ahead and share the details of the league y wait, earn some point back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info