0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

Lots of good information here.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
*GGG puts out patches every week*

"UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PATCH DELAY WTF"

grow up people
Last edited by Route1 on Apr 4, 2013, 3:02:56 PM
"
Cimos21 wrote:
Which support gem is for casters that dont use crit?

You can't expect every patch to have something for every single build.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
"
And again a patch without any word about the performance and desync problems...Seems to me like: "If we don't do anything, all who have the problems quit, so there will be no problem by then".

I'm not mad, but the fact that there are no infos at all about an ETA of fixing this or any information if you even know why the engine handels particles so badly, is really suspicious.

Man do you people have down syndrome? Desync is a very hard thing to fix. It might require a complete overhaul of the way information is being sent and received. They've already said they are working on it, and they have specific people working on that. The work on cosmetics, new skills and such, likely doesn't interfere with the work being done on desync, it just takes much longer to figure out how to solve it.

Now the thing is that I experience desync very seldomly, and when I do, it's extremely minor. The problem with people desyncing and then suddenly dying out of the blue, likely has nothing to do with their coding and more to do with people having bad PCs or unstable internet connections (note, just because you have a fast connection, doesn't mean it's stable).

I agree 100%. Dsync is a bitch to fix because of all the variables involved, not just with GGG's systems and code, but with whatever the player is using and their internet connection. I rarely get dsync, but I d/c a lot. That has more to do with my shitlord neighbors than with GGG though. It costs money to upgrade the systems to reduce Dsync and recode stuff, money that they GET FROM MICROTRANSACTIONS SINCE THE GAME IS FUCKING FREE.

TL:DR Stop bitching people, Dsync is getting worked on but it costs money to fix things, money they get from microtransactions. If you don't like it, wait for the official release of the game and stop playing open beta.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is...He was right.
"
DeviousX13 wrote:
"
Emil_kof wrote:
"
And again a patch without any word about the performance and desync problems...Seems to me like: "If we don't do anything, all who have the problems quit, so there will be no problem by then".

I'm not mad, but the fact that there are no infos at all about an ETA of fixing this or any information if you even know why the engine handels particles so badly, is really suspicious.

Man do you people have down syndrome? Desync is a very hard thing to fix. It might require a complete overhaul of the way information is being sent and received. They've already said they are working on it, and they have specific people working on that. The work on cosmetics, new skills and such, likely doesn't interfere with the work being done on desync, it just takes much longer to figure out how to solve it.

Now the thing is that I experience desync very seldomly, and when I do, it's extremely minor. The problem with people desyncing and then suddenly dying out of the blue, likely has nothing to do with their coding and more to do with people having bad PCs or unstable internet connections (note, just because you have a fast connection, doesn't mean it's stable).

I agree 100%. Dsync is a bitch to fix because of all the variables involved, not just with GGG's systems and code, but with whatever the player is using and their internet connection. I rarely get dsync, but I d/c a lot. That has more to do with my shitlord neighbors than with GGG though. It costs money to upgrade the systems to reduce Dsync and recode stuff, money that they GET FROM MICROTRANSACTIONS SINCE THE GAME IS FUCKING FREE.

TL:DR Stop bitching people, Dsync is getting worked on but it costs money to fix things, money they get from microtransactions. If you don't like it, wait for the official release of the game and stop playing open beta.

That´s what i did and because of that i wont buy the stash tabs i was planning on buying.

Good idea isnt it ?

Stop the bullshit excuses and fix the desync.

Am I the only one that hardly ever experiences desync?
"
Route1 wrote:

yes, together with blind people
"
Route1 wrote:

i dont have desycs either

maybe you dont hold down shift and spam la or run with 80% movement i dont know and i dont care you can minimize desyc with a slow and steady playstyle
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 4, 2013, 4:09:50 PM
You guys are clueless as fuck.

If you have to MINIMIZE something it means it´s an actual problem.

FIX IT, DONT MINIMIZE IT.
Where patch notes at Chris? *cracks knuckles omino... encouragingly* :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info